something important for all those with slick areas

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys better check the mirror after a shower. it is real easy to put too much shampoo there to make it flake and look like its been snowing/a cracking dragon egg.

i looked in the mirror the other day and saw my bald scalp flaking, it looked bad. solution is simple tho, i just put on less shampoo. its quite easy to use too much though.

speaking of this, i swear 1/3 of the ****ty look of baldness is the shining. it turns you into a damn lighthouse :freaked2:

putting enough shampoo on will mostly fix the shine though. ofc dont put too much on unless you want the flaking and dry skin

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
you guys better check the mirror after a shower. it is real easy to put too much shampoo there to make it flake and look like its been snowing/a cracking dragon egg.

i looked in the mirror the other day and saw my bald scalp flaking, it looked bad. solution is simple tho, i just put on less shampoo. its quite easy to use too much though.

speaking of this, i swear 1/3 of the ****ty look of baldness is the shining. it turns you into a damn lighthouse :freaked2:

putting enough shampoo on will mostly fix the shine though. ofc dont put too much on unless you want the flaking and dry skin

Agreed, fortunately I've got enough coverage so I'm not quite shiny bald yet... Other than the vertex, that's slick. I would just go full bic if I knew I would look like joey Lawrence cc2264b6919d9fb0190e8b5d55e111d6.jpgScreen-Shot-2013-03-19-at-7.14.32-PM-e1363738775811.jpg

Looks incredible bald. Prefer his look bald than post transplant

shookwun

Reaction score
don't even shampoo my hair. All though I do use Nizoral once a week.