Some questions about mature hairlines

jonnykino

Reaction score
First off, what age do mature hairlines kick in, and do most men get them? Like, is it a natural thing for men?

Can mature hairlines stay as your hairline for the rest of your life?

Are mature hairlines classed as Norwood 2? I've been told I have a mature hairline, and my hairline hasn't changed since I was 18, I'm now 21. Earlier this year I posted my hairline on a few different forums and they all told me I was a Norwood 1... but after reading a couple of articles they say a mature hairline is a Norwood 2? My hairline matches up with the Norwood 1 hairline, but apparently it's matured?

Thanks.

s.a.f

Reaction score
jonnykino said:
First off, what age do mature hairlines kick in, and do most men get them? Like, is it a natural thing for men?

Can be any age, but averagley between about 18 - 30, yes its entirely natural.

Can mature hairlines stay as your hairline for the rest of your life?
Yes

Are mature hairlines classed as Norwood 2? I've been told I have a mature hairline, and my hairline hasn't changed since I was 18, I'm now 21. Earlier this year I posted my hairline on a few different forums and they all told me I was a Norwood 1... but after reading a couple of articles they say a mature hairline is a Norwood 2? My hairline matches up with the Norwood 1 hairline, but apparently it's matured?

Pretty much everymans hairline changes with adulthood maturity, most commonly it goes from what would be closestly described as from NW1 - NW2.
Remember the Norwood scale is just an approximate guide.