Some Posters Liked Trump Over Clinton Because Clinton Might Start War

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. I'm not that far to the left. And communists are at the FAR LEFT END of the political spectrum. I think the commies are pretty bad but not as bad as the nazis. Nothing is as bad as a nazi.

And at this point anyone who isn't even a little concerned that Trump may be a Russian puppet is not an American patriot because they care more about Republicanism than they care about America. Since you aren't even a little concerned that Trump might be a Russian puppet IMO you're an enemy of America.

Guys like you tell the troops "Thanks for your service" but you don't mean it. Our troops were fighting for democracy and freedom. They weren't fighting so we could be taken over by Russia. I'm done talking to you. Thinking about how you don't care if Trump is a Russian puppet makes me want to throw up. Putin-loving NAZIs turn my stomach.

You're an nut job psycho if you are not trolling. I bet you're one of those loons starting fights and fires in the name of tolerance.

Now go fold up a foil hat and jump into some more liberal conspiracies

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bush wasn't a great president but he was better than Trump by a mile. However, don't forget that Bush caused the greatest recession in American history and nearly put us into a 2nd great depression. He caused the 2nd worse economic disaster in our nation's history. That having been said I would feel a lot better about it if he was the president instead of Trump.

This goes to show how little you know. Bush had little to do with the recession. It goes back to Reagan and a LOT of Clinton. Do more research. I bet you think Obama"fixed" it don't you

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Now Donald Trump has pardoned Joe Arpaio, who is a proven racist. I guess Trump figured that if he pardoned racist Joe Arpaio that would please Trump's racist supporters.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bush wasn't a great president but he was better than Trump by a mile. However, don't forget that Bush caused the greatest recession in American history and nearly put us into a 2nd great depression. He caused the 2nd worse economic disaster in our nation's history. That having been said I would feel a lot better about it if he was the president instead of Trump.

When you refer to Bush, you are talking about his son, George W Bush?

What I liked about George W Bush is that he didn't go on the attack against Muslims (OK, so he went after a country with a lot of oil..).

In my opinion, I don't think a President can NOT control the economy. It was the housing bubble in 2007 that caused it.

That said, Trump cannot take credit for the economy after only being in the white house for six months.

It was very inappropriate for Trump to brag about himself during his Virginia speech. And I pride myself in being a politically
Independent thinker as well.

For Trump to just use a few sentences in Virginia, go to Arizona to deflect attention from his ratings, is a disgrace. The biggest
disappointment was him bragging about how he made the economy better in just six months.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Far left was communism, far Right was Facism...Neither are good.

We do have some people on far right who are leaning more towards Fascism and we do have some people on far left leaning more towards communism. This has always been the case.

While communism is a system based around a theory of economic equality and advocates for a classless society, fascism is a nationalistic, top-down system with rigid class roles that is ruled by an all-powerful dictator. Both communism and fascism originated in Europe and gained popularity in the early to mid 20th century.

Recent far-left dictatorships include the USSR (1922-1991) and its sphere throughout eastern Europe. Only five nations presently have Communist governments: China, North Korea, Cuba, Laos and Russia.

Recent far-right dictatorships include the Republic of Chile under Augusto Pinochet (1973-1990) and the Republic of Argentina under Juan Perón (1946-1955) / (1973-1974). There are presently no openly fascist governments in existence.

Facists view of world
Fascists are ultra-nationalists who identify strongly with other Nationalistic nations and leaders. Fascists distrust internationalism and rarely abide by international agreements. Fascists do not believe in the concept of international law.
communism view of world
Communism is an international movement; Communists in one country see themselves in solidarity with Communists in other countries. Communists distrust Nationalistic nations and leaders. Communists strongly distrust "big business."

This gives a pretty detailed comparison point by point, side by side.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Communism_vs_Fascism

Conservatism is not Facist but neither is liberalism.

You may have anarchists on the left at some protests but that is not the same thing as being a Facist.

Fascist key elements
Actual idealism, centralized government, social Darwinism, planned economy, anti-democratic, meritocratic, extreme nationalism, militarism, racism (Nazism). Traditional and/or exaggerated gender roles. One party system

Communism key elements
Centralized government, planned economy, dictatorship of the "proletariat", common ownership of the tools of production, no private property. equality between genders and all people, international focus. Usually anti-democratic with a 1-party system.

i think people are mistaking 'anarchist' with fascists ...and there are some anarchists at these demonstrations...anarchists are ALWAYS at political demonstrations in at least small numbers.
They believe (right or wrong) that the alt-right is embracing some principles that align with fascism...and in reaction they are embracing Anti-fascism...that is the 'mind set' or belief.

We can debate the far rights embracing of some traditionally fascist ideas but that is the mind set of the 'antifa' people right or wrong. And it originated with anger towards police because from their persepctive/belief the police seem to becoming more like a police state...which is something you see in the past with fascism.

I am not saying this is a factually correct line of thought, I am just explaining the view points.