So why order online anyway!?

chri5

Reaction score
After I found a local doctor today, who offers free consultations.........the only "catch" is, that you have to buy Propecia from him, but he offers the Pro Pak with 90 pills and adds 14 more, so 104 pills for $190.
That's really not bad, so what's the benefit of ordering online, besides that you don't need a prescription?

Gus11445

Reaction score
The only thing i can think of is that it is much much cheaper to buy online. For me i bought 120 pills of Finax (generic Propecia) for under 60 dollars. I got this from united pharmacies. Came 15 days after ordering in a little box. Dr. Reddy makes Finax and it has a good reputation. I have been taking it for awhile and it is the real deal. Its been working like it is meant to. If you are really really worried about buying online then getting a prescription from a doctor for the brand name Propecia is the way for you to go. I just dont got the money right now to buy the brand name and im perfectly happy with what i got. Hope this helps ya

chri5

Reaction score
Thanks for your input, but that's my point, the original Propecia is not cheaper online, after shipping and so forth, it's the same.
I thought I'm gonna go with the real thing in my first year and then switch to a generic if it's working.......

ManlyStanly

Reaction score
chri5 said:
After I found a local doctor today, who offers free consultations.........the only "catch" is, that you have to buy Propecia from him, but he offers the Pro Pak with 90 pills and adds 14 more, so 104 pills for $190.
That's really not bad, so what's the benefit of ordering online, besides that you don't need a prescription?

104 mg for $190 from your doctor OR
300 mg for $48 + $5 shipping.

3x as much for 1/4th the cost.

In math that's 12x cheaper online.

chri5

Reaction score
Yeah, Propecia compared to a generic, but if my math is right, you can't really get Propecia that much cheaper online.
After shipping and online consultation etc. it's pretty much the same.