So Which One Should I Go For..help?

Kieran25

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, after talking on here and with others, I have narrowed it down to 2 companies for my new system (as I hate my current one from HLC) - MH2G (Mens hair 2 go) and One Head Hair (Madrid based but locations in London).

I went for my monthly maintenance today (first time) and the hair dresser had no clue how to style the system, her job was to just clean the head and system and reattach. The haircut to me was useless and not faded well. When I asked her to dense down the system, she replied ''this is the best I can do'' - therefore I am out! Seems most firms won't take on a monthly maintenance unless you purchase the system from them. I have had some useful names passed on here for salons/hairdressers who will cut your hair with a system on (if anyone has names/places in London then do pass on pls).

So MH2G or One Head hair - both similar in pricing - any preference based on past experience from anyone? I spoke to Jay at MH2G but they want me to arrive with my system off, I explained I need them to refit it for me but he explained they have no maintenance sessions free at the moment so I may have to wait for that.....so at least attempt to take my system off and reattach (although I have no clue how so will need to research and buy material for it).