So what do we do know?

eBOW

Reaction score
I would suggest therapy, Propecia, Rogaine, Nizoral, Prozac and going back to school. This is far from a success story, please post in the proper forum.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:
Seeing am loosing more and more hair, self confidense zero. Lossing all girls i touch.. Thinking about suecide. Life is good for thoes who dont loose all what does make them feel good and my hair was the last of them..
am I the only one giving up life in here??
dont be shy and proud please

What -- you want people to join in and rally around your ridiculous suicidal thoughts, adding credence to them?

No.

G

Yeah.. If all we that are going bald take suicide then we will loose the bald-gen once and for all yeah.. Its like stoppig a deciese before it get to far.
I think not so bad ide :lol:

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Wow. This is really depressing me. I once overdosed on a combination of black tar heroin, alcohol, and some other pills I don't remember taking -- along with some other drugs (I think)... Sometimes I wish it would have ended there.

tube

Reaction score
How the f*** is this a success story!?

Dont answer just close the thread.If you're into suicide they have sites for that,Apprently It's all the rage in china.
But seriously this is not a success story on any level,So please take it somewhere else.
If you are taking it that bad go see a doctor,tell him how you feel and get some help.
Now end this thread!

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:
Yeah.. If all we that are going bald take suicide then we will loose the bald-gen once and for all yeah.. Its like stoppig a deciese before it get to far.
I think not so bad ide :lol:

Um, okay. That makes sense.

You first.