So Should I Admit I’m Balding Or Have Hope That This Is Telogen Effluvium?

Is this Male pattern baldness?

• Yes, it’s Male pattern baldness?

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No, it’s Telogen effluvium

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

David C

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone else help me with this. I really don’t want to get on finasteride or minoxidil. I wanna believe that my hair in resting phase and I’m not balding

AlexJay80

My Regimen
Reaction score
@David C - Definitely looks like male pattern baldness and this isn't going to be solved by wish thinking or placebo medication. You have 2 choices: Minoxidil and Finasteride.

You really shouldn't think or talk about side effects unless you've been on Finasteride and have experienced them personally. It's a tiny, tiny proportion of people who've experienced negative side effects. Treatment via Finasteride is incredibly effective particularly with regards to early onset Male pattern baldness like yourself. You're cutting off your own nose to spite your face by not even considering Finasteride and to a lesser extent, Minoxidil.

Combine that with Minoxidil (Regaine/Rogaine) and you'll likely see massive gains within the first few months.

See my thread were I talk about my balding. I've gone from a Norwood 3 Vertex to a Norwood 2 and have experienced no negative side effects apart from elevated testosterone (I'm horny all the time): https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...2-5-months-crazy-results.118301/#post-1730694

Final word of advice: I wouldn't worry about what if's that may never even effect you. If you get a side effect, then you come off it and it's reversible. Having this level of fear about unknown side effects that may not even be relevant to you isn't logical. Take it from someone who's likely a lot older, having an irrational fear like this will paralyze you in life particularly with regards to things outside your comfort zone. You could walk out of your door tomorrow and get mugged or shot or run over. No point planning for 5 year what if's that are very likely irrelevant.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s very diifcult to admit
Man
Consider yourself lucky if you will
Half of our users don’t have the luxury to “admit” anything
They just take a look in the mirror and start punching it