So How Does Tsuji's Method Interact With The Recipient Area Of A hair transplant?

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry for a potentially dumb question. Say one does a hair transplant now, which is lower density than naturally growing hair. Then Tsuji comes around in a while. Can one cram more hairs in between the recipient hairs of the hair transplant? Is anything known about this?

Thanks.

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good question. Maybe that might be a little problem, when suddenly 2 follices share their place and there is not enough "blood"?
But I'm new to this whole hair topic.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
From the interview with Organ Technologies:

Keiko:
Question 5: Several users have scars from previous hair transplants. Both from strip excision and follicular unit extraction on the back of the head. There is also some damage to the skin tissue in the recipient areas towards, the front. One of our most popular questions was whether primordium hairs will be capable of growing through these and other types of scars (such as burn scars), and be capable of healthy growth in such an environment?

Mr. Toyoshima: We appreciate their interests in this and asking this question, and would like to offer our technologies to as many patients with scars as possible. Hair transplant procedures often leave some damage in the skin, forming scar tissues thus significantly deforming the subcutaneous tissues structure, or resulting in loss of the subcutaneous fat layer underneath the skin. However, follicles have a characteristic which enables them to grow through normal hair cycles by interacting with the surrounding tissue. As far as the effectivity on such skin with a serious damage, the effects of our hair follicle germ regeneration technology in such case is yet to be determined, therefore we believe that we still need to conduct significant verification for that purpose. However, it is not that I have only bad news. With our hair regeneration therapy using the hair follicle germ regeneration technology, we can artificially combine cellular tissues to tailor to the specific needs of the patient. Therefore, we believe in principle, that even for a patient with various special clinical requirements such as scars, we will be able provide a hair regeneration therapy for these individuals in the future, which is carefully tailored to such needs.

I certainly can't see myself taking the plunge until I have a guarantee.

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
From the interview with Organ Technologies:

Keiko:
Question 5: Several users have scars from previous hair transplants. Both from strip excision and follicular unit extraction on the back of the head. There is also some damage to the skin tissue in the recipient areas towards, the front. One of our most popular questions was whether primordium hairs will be capable of growing through these and other types of scars (such as burn scars), and be capable of healthy growth in such an environment?

Mr. Toyoshima: We appreciate their interests in this and asking this question, and would like to offer our technologies to as many patients with scars as possible. Hair transplant procedures often leave some damage in the skin, forming scar tissues thus significantly deforming the subcutaneous tissues structure, or resulting in loss of the subcutaneous fat layer underneath the skin. However, follicles have a characteristic which enables them to grow through normal hair cycles by interacting with the surrounding tissue. As far as the effectivity on such skin with a serious damage, the effects of our hair follicle germ regeneration technology in such case is yet to be determined, therefore we believe that we still need to conduct significant verification for that purpose. However, it is not that I have only bad news. With our hair regeneration therapy using the hair follicle germ regeneration technology, we can artificially combine cellular tissues to tailor to the specific needs of the patient. Therefore, we believe in principle, that even for a patient with various special clinical requirements such as scars, we will be able provide a hair regeneration therapy for these individuals in the future, which is carefully tailored to such needs.

I certainly can't see myself taking the plunge until I have a guarantee.

Oh f*** I remembered that as talking about the donor area. Thanks for posting.