So confused...my brain is tired!

icscalp

Reaction score
:woot: My loss started slow. I decided 2 live in denial. Now, 4give me...my cognitive abilities r diminished due 2 illness, my mane is disappearing rapidly. Quickly 4 ?1 yr? total 4yrs? I purchased Folligen...Revivogen...Crinagen...Regenepure precision minoxidil spray. So, 4 products total. 2 of ea type.My plan was: Morning - Folligen, let dry 15min--Revivogen
Late afternoon: Crinogen, let dry 15min--Minoxidil. Shampoo with Nizoral every 3days. Routine = Nizoral - a conditioner - folligen/revivogen. 4-8hrs later = apply crinogen/minoxidil. Next day either reg shmpo/condi or no wash skip straight to treatments. switch sets of 2. so, day 2 use crinagen/minoxidil 1st 4-8hrs folligen/revivogen. shampoo--repeat. :unsure: started seeing more scalp in couple 2? weeks. stopped dead in my tracks! :sobbing:scared to shampoo...so much hair! full strands with follicle still attached!? not breakage...just comes right out of my head. I AM PARALYZED! I had hormones checked...Doctor said "Uhh, might, may, blahblahblah" i am over 'the medical Doctor's'. No, have not been 2 my dermatologist. want 2 use natural only. 3 of my 4 products basically r. can anyone out there advice as to protocol? HairLossTalk.com showed me what 2 buy. there is no phone to talk with person. i called a very long time ago--left message; IE; SOS, zip nadda no response! i am angry with me, God. It is written, "a woman's hair is her glory" i have lost so much the last 16+ years. working every waking hour 2 re-gain health. Nutrition + exercise. i should have a diploma by now!:wow:Angry at me cuz not working out again YET! i worked out 2-3hrs 6 days a week 4 26+ years. woke up one day stopped...Bam! can u lose ur hair if u stop sweating? I would sling sweat! profuse soaking wet. MD's=no clue thanx 4 listening. i am praying 1 will tell me how 2 do this...how often shmpo/conditn...which treatmnts when etc. bless u all 4 i know u 2 r suffering.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Clearly friend you are overwhelmed with stress. Looking back I cringe at the time I squandered fixated on my hair loss and later wishing I had acted more responsibly and taken a more pragmatic and assertive approach. I too was somewhat paralyzed by my situation and at the time lacked the mental wherewithal, maturity, and resources I guess to properly deal with it. The time wasted could certainly have been directed and spent on far more constructive pursuits. JonEurope advice is sound. The number of products you are using or want to use is superfluous overkill. Adhere to the ones that are proven to be most effective; Finasteride, Minoxidil 2 or 5%,and nizoral 1 or 2% shampoo. For now disregard those other products you were interested in , that is if you have not purchased them already. The road of life is lonesome and hard traveled but with a respectable hair treatment plan in place and only a few personal modifications of your own you will be well on your way. Remember these products may take 1 year to work and you must use them daily for the rest of your life if it's your hair you want to preserve. Try not to overly concentrate on the hair growth aspect(limit your inspection time in the mirror to once per week) if you can help it for I believe this will only cause you more anxiety. While on the aforesaid medications try and redirect your attention to some other interest or passion. It is never too late to work for that diploma you referenced before. First get this plan in place or some semblance of it then I think you will gradually become more empowered and motivated to nurture and cultivate your beautiful talents hidden from the world. I sincerely wish you all the best.

ASaphira

Reaction score
Icscalp, is there a chance that we could talk about your experiences related to hair loss? I am an undergraduate student based in London, trying to increase the awareness of the wider public regarding this massive burden women have to carry. I guarantee anonymity and it will not take long. We could arrange a skype session? Cannot wait for your response. Could you please email me your skype details or email to researchhairlosswomen@gmail.com. Looking forward to our discussion!