Sliznut's story

sliznut

Reaction score
well this sucks. i started losing my hair not long after high school but its really noticeable now. i'm only 20 years old man!! maybe if i was at least out of my 20's i could accept the fact of losing my hair. but 20! come on. I think i'm going to try propecia. any sucess stories in hear to give me hope? i would even love just to keep the hair i have now. damn you dad why did you give me this horrible disease!

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

Don't forget to blame mom as her genes could have caused your hairloss as well. I have been on minoxidil and finasteride for a few months and things have improved. Most men on this website get decent results from finasteride and/or minoxidil. Just look around for a while and read what everyone has said

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
if you put it that way how do you think i feel? i've been dealing with this sh*t since i was 13 man.

well it's not like your dad wanted to give you thin hair man... i've talked to my dad about my hair problem and at first he denying that i had any hairloss (which he still kind of does) but he's been really supportive. talk to your parents about it or somebody about it, cuz i know how this sh*t called hairloss drives people fuckin crazy cuz i've been there plenty of times man.

good luck and i HIGHLY recommend dermatch as long as you still have some hair on top of your head, which i'm sure that you have a lot of. i'm not sure if its gonna work on longer hairstyles but if its like a few inches long or shorter, apply dermatch and then a styling product and you'll be amazed.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
damn at 13?

i thought i was the youngest at 15... my parents also denied my hairloss those stupid fucks

hence why i didnt get treatment till i was 19 thanks alot folks

ANYHOW, uve noticed uve got a problem time to get on the proven treatment

Propecia is a good idea, personally i use Propecia. and minoxidil. daily been on it for over 2 months and ive already noticed slight improvement

sliznut

Reaction score
thanks for the support. i think i will try the Propecia. and minoxidil combo see what it does. *crosses fingers*