Skin Peeling , Itchy Scalp Under The Base

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear All.

I would like to some help. I wear french lace base., I use glue around the base, and in the middle of base, I do not use nothing
and here is my skin peeling ..itchy skin too..
i wash my hair once a week. and I remove the system once weekly.

how often do you remove the system?

what can you suggest to me?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear All.

I would like to some help. I wear french lace base., I use glue around the base, and in the middle of base, I do not use nothing
and here is my skin peeling ..itchy skin too..
i wash my hair once a week. and I remove the system once weekly.

how often do you remove the system?

what can you suggest to me?

Pictures of the affected area would be helpful.

I'm not understanding if the irritation is in the center where there is no adhesive or where there is adhesive.

If It's where there's no adhesive you're probably abraiding your skin, and I would suggest adhering that area to your scalp to prevent movement. Tape would work well for this.

If it's in an area that is adhered to your scalp most would suggest using a scalp protector to put a film between the adhesive and your scalp. Additionally, you may want to try a different adhesive and see if the irritation continues.... you may have a sensitivity to the glue.

I remove once a week due to oily skin, the tape just won't hold any longer. But most go 2 weeks between removals.

Ryanmac

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same problem last year. I switched tape. I currently use hypoallergenic tape 1522. Problem solved along with scalp protector.