Since I’ve stopped dutasteride, my nose spot has gone.

G

:lol:

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?t=18135&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Btw, this is a serious post. It's the same as what happened to user 'chipper'.

______

It’s taken a while, but now it is fading away. I stopped dutasteride about 2 months ago.

It’s funny, those who haven’t read the story, about 3 months into dutasteride, a weird, hideous spot appeared near my nose. Pretty gross. Nothing like that has happened to me before, so I simply put it down to the Dutasteride

I am now pretty certain this was down to the dutasteride, as dutasteride stops all DHT

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner I don't know how you managed to "win," but I suppose that it was the highlight of your sad life. If I have to read your inane posts like this one once again I do not think I will be coming here any longer. I find it incomprehensible that the moderator did not do a little bit of a background search on your posts and find out for himself just how incredibly annoying you are. He also might have seen that you do not have male pattern baldness and that yours is a psychological case-something that no one here needs to be a part of.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TourdeForce24, get off gunners nuts.

Everytime gunner makes a post you have to reply. If you dislike him so much and find him that annoying, then just avoid him. You knew who started this thread, but you had to say something. I find it incomprehensible that you could just as easily ignore this thread but instead chose not to in order to complain about it. No logic there at all.

You are the sad one.

Just get off gunners nuts and go about your business.

If you really found him that annoying you wouldnt spare him the time of day. How many words have you typed concerning Gunner? Think about that and then get back to me. Sad isnt it.

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
TourdeForce24, get off gunners nuts.

Everytime gunner makes a post you have to reply. If you dislike him so much and find him that annoying, then just avoid him. You knew who started this thread, but you had to say something. I find it incomprehensible that you could just as easily ignore this thread but instead chose not to in order to complain about it. No logic there at all.

You are the sad one.

Just get off gunners nuts and go about your business.

If you really found him that annoying you wouldnt spare him the time of day. How many words have you typed concerning Gunner? Think about that and then get back to me. Sad isnt it.

Gunner doesn't have male pattern baldness. Gunner is 25 and doesn't have a job. Gunner doesn't want your help. Gunner DOES want your pity. He's obviously got it. Sad, isn't it?

Also, I find it hilarious that Gunner posted a link to a thread in this forum where he tells someone to "f*** off." Good job Gunner.

Who else thinks that blaze is also Gunner?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why dont you ask HairLossTalk.com to check the IP's b**ch.

And im not the one following Gunner around like a bad smell bitching about him like you. I couldnt care less what Gunner does, its his life, let him do what he likes...how does him not having a job effect you?

It doesnt... so just stop your endless bitching where Gunner is concerned...you have said sorry once to Gunner and now you are AGAIN acting like a jackass towards him.

YOU are the loser.

What kind of a moron says sorry then starts acting like a nob all over again doing the same crap they said sorryfor in the first place?

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
Look, I come here to keep myself informed on the male pattern baldness situation. I don't want to see his posts anymore. I'm sick of it. He doesn't have male pattern baldness, can't you see that? He's just some schizophrenic, egocentric bugger who shaves his head and thinks he's losing his hair. He blames hairloss for all of his problems yet he has very little, if any. You try and help the guy, and he curses you out. I am not the only one who feels this way about this wreck of a human; I'm one of the few continuing to speak out because I am just absolutely sick of it.

Hairloss is a fixation for this guy. He is mentally sick and needs professional help. We are not the people to give it to him. I think if he were banned and not given the crutch of the internet to lean on, he would finally seek it out himself. The internet has become a "safe zone" for Gunner where no one can harm him, and this is why he responded so terribly to Tynan's practical joke. He even went so far to say that he "longer trusts the internet" because of it. That in itself is a comment that should set off a lightbulb in your head that this is not someone playing with a full deck.

By the way I only said "sorry" to Gunner because I was close to being banned at that time.

G

TourdeForce24 said:
Look, I come here to keep myself informed on the male pattern baldness situation. I don't want to see his posts anymore. I'm sick of it. He doesn't have male pattern baldness, can't you see that? He's just some schizophrenic, egocentric bugger who shaves his head and thinks he's losing his hair. He blames hairloss for all of his problems yet he has very little, if any. You try and help the guy, and he curses you out. I am not the only one who feels this way about this wreck of a human; I'm one of the few continuing to speak out because I am just absolutely sick of it.

Hairloss is a fixation for this guy. He is mentally sick and needs professional help. We are not the people to give it to him. I think if he were banned and not given the crutch of the internet to lean on, he would finally seek it out himself. The internet has become a "safe zone" for Gunner where no one can harm him, and this is why he responded so terribly to Tynan's practical joke. He even went so far to say that he "longer trusts the internet" because of it. That in itself is a comment that should set off a lightbulb in your head that this is not someone playing with a full deck.

By the way I only said "sorry" to Gunner because I was close to being banned at that time.
This post of Gunner's is about the effects of a drug related to hairloss--many people who come to this forum are taking it for hairloss--and thus is entirely relevant. The only things irrelevant about this thread are your contributions to it. Given your recent posts about women and hairloss, I don't see how you differ all that much from Gunner, and so his posts remind you of what you dislike in yourself. That, or you're simply looking for an excuse to be a pain in the ***. If everything he writes makes you this mad then I encourage you to examine the truth about your feelings for Gunner.

TourdeForce24

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't get a wart from dutasteride. Sorry, that's not possible. The poster Chipper that he was talking about also was clearly suffering from mental delusions as well.

My "feelings" for Gunner are not motivated by any problems that I personally have. As I have stated before, I am a college graduate, have a job, looking into grad school, etc. True, I don't always like the actions of women, but I have managed to forge some long-term relationships with them in the past. It just seems LATELY the only ones I am encountering are superficial hoes. That was not always the case for me, and I suspect that will change in the future. In fact things are looking up already as I have managed a few dates with a decent looking and intelligent girl.

A

Administrator

TourdeForce24 said:
Who else thinks that blaze is also Gunner?
Blaze is not Gunner, however the following users are Gunner:

Gunner [ 662 Posts ]

Distressed [ 75 Posts ]

s1m0n [ 69 Posts ]

PeteT [ 13 Posts ]

Tynan [ 8 Posts ]

coldcrush [ 5 Posts ]

Admin

G

Erm, not quite.

Admin - I advise you to double check.

I am not distressed (Well, come to think of it, I am very distressed), simon or coldcrush.

I have no idea how you've come to that that conclusion.

I opened that Tynan name because no one was doing anything about Tynan's avatar.

Seriously, I'm unsure, are Admin and HairLossTalk.com the same person?

Btw, cheers for the 2 users before hand putting that guy in his place. You are both spot on. I have no idea why he needs to post in my threads. He's another troll. Just ignore him. Doesnt bother me.

G

He defientely isn't coldcrush unless he likes having full on conversations with himself.

A

Administrator

Im just going by your IP address Gunner. The forum software tells me:

IP address for this post: 62.253.128.15

Users posting from this IP address:

Gunner [ 663 Posts ]

Distressed [ 75 Posts ]

s1m0n [ 69 Posts ]

PeteT [ 13 Posts ]

Tynan [ 8 Posts ]

coldcrush [ 5 Posts ]

So I guess your fake username "Tynan" is the only one that was really you, yet all those guys use the same IP as you. Its possible, but unlikely.

G

It's NTL - they issue the same IP to their users.

Distressed joined in 2002.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Admin said:
Im just going by your IP address Gunner. The forum software tells me:

IP address for this post: 62.253.128.15

Users posting from this IP address:

Gunner [ 663 Posts ]

Distressed [ 75 Posts ]

s1m0n [ 69 Posts ]

PeteT [ 13 Posts ]

Tynan [ 8 Posts ]

coldcrush [ 5 Posts ]

Hilarious! :adminfinger:

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
The question remains whether "Users posting from this IP address" means ALL the posts have come from that IP address or just some.

It is possible that, as Gunner mentions, that NTL is assigning IP addresses dynamically.

But if all of Gunner's posts are from that IP address, then it's assigned uniquely to him, and he is in fact all those people.

LiveHair

Reaction score
hairschmair said:
The question remains whether "Users posting from this IP address" means ALL the posts have come from that IP address or just some.

It is possible that, as Gunner mentions, that NTL is assigning IP addresses dynamically.

But if all of Gunner's posts are from that IP address, then it's assigned uniquely to him, and he is in fact all those people.

I don't know if Gunner is using all those aliases – he and those who are using those aliases are the only ones that can say that for sure (unless the admin is applying a cookie on these pages that can actually check if a logged in user use the same machine to log in as another user).

What I do know though, is that Gunner might be sharing his IP address with THOUSANDS of other users. The reason for this is that his ISP is probably using something called Network Address Translation (NAT). Using this technology each user has a unique IP address on the inside of a router or firewall, but these addresses get translated to one common IP that the world actually sees on the outside of the router or firewall (and opposite for incoming traffic).

So I would be VERY, VERY, VERY CAREFUL to out someone based on their IP address, and the Admin can't be sure that all those aliases are used by Gunner unless he is using some kind of cookie solution (and even then he could not be completely sure – any person with access to Gunner's machine could in theory login in as Gunner or as one of his aliases [if he has one]).

For more on NAT see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAT

LiveHair

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... You could be right, although I haven't used an ISP in years that NATs all their users. You usually get a public IP address.

In any case, as you say, we can't be sure.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
My understanding (and this could be very wrong) is that if an ISP uses dynamic IP addresses, then the chances of 6 different people using the same rather obscure hair loss web site having the same IP address is about one in ten billion.

If the ISP assigns static IP addresses, the chances that six different people in the United Kingdom who happen to all have the same ISP all got assigned the same static IP address is also one in ten billion.

If you're static, that is your IP address. Period. If someone else has it, the chances that they use HairlossTalk.com are almost null.

To make things even less probable, IP addresses can be traced back to geographic locations on a network. So all these guys live within 5 miles of Gunner and all visit HairlossTalk Forums?

Unless this ISP is assigning this one IP address to 50% of its customers, I would consider it highly unlikely.

And yes I am Admin and HairLossTalk.com both. The admin account had to be created when the forum was set up. There always has to be 1 "admin". But I try to post as me ... but sometimes toggling back and forth between the two is a major pain in the *** so I just post if I have something to say.