Since I am suffering from hair loss horror games don't scare me anymore?

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just decided to play some outlast,, I remember VERY clearly how scared I was even when playing with my friends...So I just clicked on continue, ready to pee in my pants and than....I just didn't found it scary anymore even not with low gamma and volume maxed out:/. I think hairloss has such a big impact on me that I started to don't give a f*** anymore...Anyone else has this?

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Yes I feel like this. Before hair loss I was scared of EVERYTHING,

horror movies or TV shows, walking alone in the dark, flying airplane, being in a dark closed room like cinema, dying, cancer, different diseases, that my family were gonna be in an accident +++

Since I lost my hair I'm not scared of anything besides hairloss, to tell you the truth! Maybe of course losing my family because I love them, but nothing else.

I'm even to the point where I thought to myself I would actually THINK SERIOUSLY about trading my family for a full head of hair if I had the opportunity, and that's bad!!!

I mean I love them so much, but without hair I am likely doomed to a life alone, miserable and watching other people making it.

With hair I could create a life for myself, be normal and create something worth living for like my own family.

Being a balding girl makes this so much more difficult and i'll never feel good about myself again...

So yea nothing really scares me except the thought of having to live bald for the rest of my life wearing a damn wig that might fall off at any moment. I have nightmares about this seveal times a week!!

THAT scares m.