signs of gyno & hyperandogenic reflex? whats up

eentity

Reaction score
i've been on Propecia for 2.5 months, and this stuff is kind of scaring me.. What are the signs i need to look for? let me know........

btw.....my hair is looking pretty bad .......thinner then ever. But i don't see that much thinning. And i have a problem figuring out if i'm a diffuse thinner or what. I do know that i can't keep my hair from parting in the middle, and in the light the part in the middle looks pretty bad. yuck!

E

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
well first.. 2.5 months is kinda hard to figure out whats going on except for gyno..
first are you growing man boobs? are your nipples becoming more sensitve?.. those are some signs of gyno.. if ya do have gyno.. it can be a big problem you might be able to find more info from other users who experienced it.

as for hair looking worst thats perfectly normal..i started finasteride back in feb and due to the sedding..i think i 've lost 25% of the hair on my head.. i shed about 80-120 hair in the tub. I just hope i can recover from the shed
from what i've heard month 3 and 4 are the worst.. which i am in right now so i'm hoping to recover by month 5 so you really can't figure out if your hyper or not until around month 6 and your face is still really oily shedding like hell and never stopped plus your sex drive is high as the paris tower. Also your a diffused thinner if your losing hair all over the top of your head at the same time.. rather than only your hairline or only your temples. diffuse thinners are in a category of our own.. we use the same treatments.. but we face a different battle and a different measuring scale.. hope this helps :)

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey, i'm a diffuser too. Do diffusers and norwood style loose the same amount per day? this would mean that norwood style is loosing more in a concentrated area. I've been going on for about 6 years...still not too bad. :hairy:

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
To be honest i really dont know.. it all depends on the agressiveness of your male pattern baldness.. but like i said diffusers lose an even amount all over the head.. and other types just lose in concentrated araes like you said.

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
That gyno talk is frightning .Does it go away or eventually stop with stopping finasteride or once started continues ?Please respond .Would tribulus for testosterone help problem?

Zax

Reaction score
How much you lose is unique to each individual. 2 years ago, my hair had to be thinned just to be able to cut it. Just last June I could barely see my scalp when wet. Today, you can see my scalp under dry conditions. And it's all over. Unlike a Norwood person, I can't even comb my hair in any style to hide the scalp.

Another person I know has been balding for 5 years. His hairline is an inch higher than what it use to be.

It's just sad thinking about how he was always worried about it, and I never thought one bit, and waking up seeing hair fall out constantly, and never seem to regrow.

Jaygee

Established Member
Reaction score
eentity--It sounds like you're exactly where I am. I can't keep the part from happening, and under light it looks wide and transparent. Here's hoping we'll never get worse than that. :(