Side effects from hair loss shampoo?

Green_Tea

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used a ketoconazole and saw palmetto shampoo between Thanksgiving and Christmas so just for a month. Maybe used it 10 times. For the last couple weeks I’ve had no libido, no spontaneous or morning erections and flaccid size is smaller. Takes a lot of work to even make myself get an erection. I had no problems like this before. I’ve read that saw palmetto can cause PFS like symptoms. What do you guys think? Good chance I recover fully since it was just shampoo used it only a month?

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keto will do that to you.. will go away once you stop it

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think anything u applied orally has any effect on the internal hormones.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used a ketoconazole and saw palmetto shampoo between Thanksgiving and Christmas so just for a month. Maybe used it 10 times. For the last couple weeks I’ve had no libido, no spontaneous or morning erections and flaccid size is smaller. Takes a lot of work to even make myself get an erection. I had no problems like this before. I’ve read that saw palmetto can cause PFS like symptoms and I’m scared I’ve ruined my life all because a used shampoo. What do you guys think? Good chance I recover fully since it was just shampoo used it only a month?
No shampoo will cause that. Its not on your scalp long enough to do much of anything.

Green_Tea

My Regimen
Reaction score
No shampoo will cause that. Its not on your scalp long enough to do much of anything.
That’s what I thought but I’ve never had problems like that until I used this shampoo for a month. Then I look it up and see people complaining about the same type of symptoms from saw palmetto and that’s in the shampoo. Just hoping everything resolves itself in a short amount of time.

Last edited:

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s what I thought but I’ve never had problems like that until I used this shampoo for a month. Then I look it up and see people complaining about the same type of symptoms from saw palmetto and that’s in the shampoo. Just praying everything resolves itself in a short amount of time.
You can look up any drug and ad ED and you will get lots of results.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
scientifically it is impossible to do anything like this. as MrClean1 said, there is no way it is even absorbed as a shampoo. all these products have no efficacy as a hair loss drugs (coffein shampoos, nizoral etc) because you wash them off because they can penetrate the outermost layer of the skin, the stratum coreneum. the absorption process takes many hours and I dont know how long you shower but for most people the 2-3 minutes max you have a shampoo on are waaay to short for anything to even enter the skin let alone the system. also that the effect ought to last for weeks is another crazy *** claim. keto doesnt even work for hair loss. MrClean is right again, finasteride induced mass hypochondria (not that it doesnt have sides) people complain about things like PFS with minoxidil which again is physically impossible. so the internet shouldn't be your source

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
Get used to your dick being tiny when soft if you do finasteride or saw p

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
scientifically it is impossible to do anything like this. as MrClean1 said, there is no way it is even absorbed as a shampoo. all these products have no efficacy as a hair loss drugs (coffein shampoos, nizoral etc) because you wash them off because they can penetrate the outermost layer of the skin, the stratum coreneum. the absorption process takes many hours and I dont know how long you shower but for most people the 2-3 minutes max you have a shampoo on are waaay to short for anything to even enter the skin let alone the system. also that the effect ought to last for weeks is another crazy *** claim. keto doesnt even work for hair loss. MrClean is right again, finasteride induced mass hypochondria (not that it doesnt have sides) people complain about things like PFS with minoxidil which again is physically impossible. so the internet shouldn't be your source
i guess different people have different sides. Just liek the covid vaccines. Some expereinced serious sides while others not at all.

Green_Tea

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get used to your dick being tiny when soft if you do finasteride or saw p
The thing is I only used it in a shampoo and haven’t used it in a month. Still no libido or erections and still smaller when flaccid. I don’t understand this.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is I only used it in a shampoo and haven’t used it in a month. Still no libido or erections and still smaller when flaccid. I don’t understand this.
I had same side effects as finasteride when I took Alfa-complidermol pills, basically made from saw palmeto. But first time I see this from a shampoo. Can you tell us the name of the shampoo?

Why you don’t do a blood test and show to us the results?

Green_Tea

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had same side effects as finasteride when I took Alfa-complidermol pills, basically made from saw palmeto. But first time I see this from a shampoo. Can you tell us the name of the shampoo?

Why you don’t do a blood test and show to us the results?
How long did they take to go away?

Here’s the shampoo I used

Attachments

• 524DF14F-CA7A-435E-9C6E-9432380DD676.jpeg
    524DF14F-CA7A-435E-9C6E-9432380DD676.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 82
  • E9AAA1B1-E4EF-4AD1-B47E-CEAE3019A6A8.png
    E9AAA1B1-E4EF-4AD1-B47E-CEAE3019A6A8.png
    262.5 KB · Views: 85

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to try this shampoo soon, very curious. Also, I am thinking about something like Propecia hair loss treatment maybe. Have you tried it with your shampoo at the same time, guys? Do you think it is a good idea? Please let me know and good luck!

Last edited: