should i try profollica? it is my last chance.

davestep

Reaction score
sammo, I am interested to find out your experiences with ashley and martin. like i quoted before, i use there regime; 7% minoxidil lotion, proscar (cut into quarters, but discontinued due to side effects) and saw palmetto tablets. i use to go there every two weeks to have some sort of device put over my head for some type of laser treatment. i was sure it wernt doing anything as sometimes the laser dots use to flash on and off and other days they would constantly be on, just looked weird and not right. but they do use the most preferred treatments, minoxidil and proscar. so in what way is it a scam? is the ointment fake? well overpriced maybe? would like to hear feed back from you about a + m.

fanks

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
Ashley and Martin are ripoffs because they charge 5000 dollars for something that should cost alot less. They use the proven medication that you can obtain anyway and make you think the laser will save your hairloss. They will sit you in a room and take photos of your head and use a lense that will clearly show your your balding, even if its not that much they will make it alot worse. Then use your fear to con you into signing up to their rediculous program, i know this because i got desperate and have done it before.

Cheers.

nogood

Reaction score
Yes i have tried Profollica and i can tell you, not only it is useless and does absolutely nothing, you will be wasting your money and chances are you won't be getting your money back as i didn't. they give you 7 days to return the product and if you are one day late, they refuse to refund. i live in Australia and they expected me to send the empty bottles with in 7 days using DHL express which cost more than the product itself. i'm here as a friend who has been looking for hairloss solution for a while and i'm warning you all, don't fall for their claims and don't believe their money back, you will most likely miss the timeline and will be faced with a loss..this is the email i received from them

"The guarantee is not negotiable. We cannot issue you a refund There
> > are many shipping companies that can delivery from the USA to
> > Australia and back within 4 days. If you had chosen DHL courier
> > instead of the slowest shipping method possible then of course it
> > would have arrived very quickly. We deliver to your country by DHL
> > within 4-7 days on a regular basis. The guarantee is completely
> > reasonable as it is fully possible for you to return the product
> > within the time alloted and we did count the guarantee from the
> date
> > of delivery. Just because you chose the slowest shipping method
> > possible for delivery does not mean that there are not options
> > available to you to return the product on time within the
> allotted 67THIS PRODUCT"

As you can see, they expect you to use the most expensive return method which futs you in a position where it simply is not feasible..STAY AWAY FROM THEM, THIS PRODUCT WILL ONLY PUT A HOLE IN YOUR POCKET AND HEART!!!