Should I rub minoxidil in to my scalp?

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Thanks for checking on that, Ty. It just beguiles me.. we can eradicate Polio, transplant human body organs, devise medications that reverse tumor growth, spawn life using cloning, and put a man on the moon but we can't seem to find a way to stop male pattern baldness and can't figure out a way to manufacture a fax machine that will reliably fax ONE PAGE AT A TIME when attempting to fax a document over 20 pages long. Just today I tried to fax a 22 page document, waited several minutes for it to be sent and got a confirmation that "20 Pages were successfully sent". 20 pages out of 22?.. and they have the nerve to associate that with the word "successful"?!? Then comes the big decision of whether or not to just assume that they got it, or, attempt it again and hope that I hit 21, or hopefully a perfect 22 out of 22 pages. Then again, a second attempt might just result in a mediocre 15 pages.. and after several attempts the recipient is more pissed off at having to sort through the seemingly repetitive stack of paper comprising half of the wood of Oregon state sitting in the in-tray of his fax machine, than he is at having a half page or so obscured, etc. I say it's a travesty, and a sham, and a mockery.. its a traveshamockery.
Yes it is amazing how they can be so successful at things, but when it comes to male pattern baldness it goes down hill from there. I think to much money is being made to come up with treatments for hair loss that either help moderately or not at all than to actually come up with an actual cure for it. I think that there is a cure or atleast very effective treatments for male pattern baldness but someone isn't saying anything........................for some reason, hhhmmmmmmmmm. This world evolves around - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - atleast it seems that way.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
I think we are progressing albeit at a slower pace lol. minoxidil 2% hasn't been around for a long time and now we have a pill for hairloss, even my baldheaded dad is envious he didn't have it in his time. I figure in about 20 years, hair cloning may be available so our sons won't b**ch at us about losing their hair ...

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The shedder said:
I think we are progressing albeit at a slower pace lol. minoxidil 2% hasn't been around for a long time and now we have a pill for hairloss, even my baldheaded dad is envious he didn't have it in his time. I figure in about 20 years, hair cloning may be available so our sons won't b**ch at us about losing their hair ...
Sounds legitamate.