Should I Get A Transplant Or System?

Akaru

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently sitting at a Norwood 6 and have been to see a few surgeons and both have told me I'm a good candidate for a transplant since my donor hair is pretty thick from what I was told, but I am worried about density and overall coverage, and I'm told that with a NW6 that is really hard to get decent results. When I had hair a few years ago I use wear it past my eyes and to the side and I'm wondering if I'll even be able to do that without it looking weird. I have money for at least 2 transplants so maybe its worth a shot? Or should I just go with a hair system where I know I can get the look I want. What do you think?

Akaru

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics would be most helpful
Right! Sorry.. here is some pics

I'm just not sure if a hair transplant is worth it considering I want a good head of hair again.

Attachments

• 20170826_095156.jpg
    20170826_095156.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 260
  • 20170826_095200.jpg
    20170826_095200.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 257
  • 20170826_095315.jpg
    20170826_095315.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 271

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
What surgeons are you considering?

A couple megasessions, maybe smp or beard grafts as well. Still might need to be willing to use some concealer for good coverage and density all over. Still preferable to wig life imo

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You needed to ask them how many donor grafts you have available for covering your scalp area, as everything depends on that. I would think 7000 minimum is needed to get something you would be happy with, others may have a different idea. But it rests on how good the donor grafts are.

MR. Incredible

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shave your head, and grow a beard if you can. That's its own style. Nothing looks worse than keeping that ring around the sides and back. You might even look very handsome after you shave. Give it a try.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
seems like ur temples points receded as well...

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
You would be very thin on top, but would look better than it does now.

You don't really have anything to lose