Should i buy Finasteride (generic version) from this source?

Andyuk2007

Reaction score
Hiya

I'm pondering weather or not to buy some Finasteride from this website

http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/Finpecia_Generic_Propecia__1mg_10_Tablets_p_343.html

the version is from india and i dunno if its as good as the other stuff or what, could anyone confirm on here if they take that version and is it any good. the company that makes it is called Cipla

I dont want to pay over the odds price for propecia as it seems a bit overpriced if finasteride can do the same thing.

Pondle

Reaction score
Andy I know that many guys on here use United Pharmacies and are very happy with the drugs that they receive.

If you are in the UK you can get 15 months supply of genuine Proscar (finasteride 5mg, you cut it into fifths) for £120, works out at £8 per month. The supplier is an NHS GP in Derbyshire who is willing to prescribe and ship across the UK:

Dr John Ashcroft

Tel: 07971472823

email: jsashcroft@doctors.org.uk

Andyuk2007

Reaction score
Pondle said:
Andy I know that many guys on here use United Pharmacies and are very happy with the drugs that they receive.

If you are in the UK you can get 15 months supply of genuine Proscar (finasteride 5mg, you cut it into fifths) for £120, works out at £8 per month. The supplier is an NHS GP in Derbyshire who is willing to prescribe and ship across the UK:

Dr John Ashcroft

Thanks for that info but it doesnt seem very legit to me plus i dont like the idea of having to cut them up :/

can anyone confirm if they use the version i mentioned

Pondle

Reaction score
Andyuk2007 said:
Pondle said:

Dr John Ashcroft

Thanks for that info but it doesnt seem very legit to me plus i dont like the idea of having to cut them up :/

can anyone confirm if they use the version i mentioned

Man, Ashcroft is a General Practitioner. :lol: You can look him up on the GMC website. http://tinyurl.com/2bjklj Ashcroft is more legit than United Pharmacies! Though UP should also be fine.