shedding only thin hairs

briman465

Reaction score
sort of a newb here, been on the big 3 for about 6 months. 21 and about a Norwood 2.5. right now it seems like every hair i shed is thick at the root but very fine at the tip, does this mean anything at all? my hair over the last couple of months has really thickened up though. thanks

Cassin

Reaction score
briman465 said:
sort of a newb here, been on the big 3 for about 6 months. 21 and about a Norwood 2.5. right now it seems like every hair i shed is thick at the root but very fine at the tip, does this mean anything at all? my hair over the last couple of months has really thickened up though. thanks

I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone sheds hair whether they are losing hair or not. Look at a girls hairbrush. As long as you see improvement whether it be maintaining hair, thickening or regrowing you are fine.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
i have the same situation as u, only using nizoral and experimental treatment of "slowing down sexual activity" (read expermental treatment forum) my hair is shedding 70% weak ones, some of them weak at tip strong on top...i think its getting better?