Shedding on revivogen

mike1010

Reaction score
Hi,

a quick question: I am on Propecia once daily for ~4 yrs + minoxidil 5% twice daily + nizoral.

I am not satisfied with the results so I decided to supplement my regimen with revivogen.

Couple of days into it I notice a lot of itching and really bad shedding - much worse than I've seen in a while. Should I stick with it? I am pretty sure the shedding is due to revivogen because nothing else in my regimen changed.

Thanks a lot!

Mike

the_beast

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably a good sign depending on when you started it. Revivogen website says users may experience a shed 2-4 weeks into it. It irritates my scalp a bit too (Makes it red) but I'm going to stick with it if it doesn't get really bad.

Week 6-8 are supposed to be when you notice your hair loss beginning to come to a stop.

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
the_beast said:
Probably a good sign depending on when you started it. Revivogen website says users may experience a shed 2-4 weeks into it. It irritates my scalp a bit too (Makes it red) but I'm going to stick with it if it doesn't get really bad.

Week 6-8 are supposed to be when you notice your hair loss beginning to come to a stop.

try Apple Cider Vinegar with Cayenne pepper (8oz ACV with 3 tablespoons of Cayenne). I rinse my hair with it before shampoo, irratation i had from Revivogen totally dissapeared!!

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
Where do you purchase cayenne pepper from science-jay? What strength do you use as well or should I say potency of the cayenne?

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
Steve4263 said:
Where do you purchase cayenne pepper from science-jay? What strength do you use as well or should I say potency of the cayenne?

people recomment the stuff you can get in a herbal shop with about 40.000 HU (heat units or something like that).

I just go to the supermarket and get the apple cider vinegar there, cost almost nothing en cayenne pepper. I feel the supermarket cayenne is less strong, so i put some more in it. As long as it feels good!