shedding and itch query

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
have been on min/nizoral/finasteride for 3 months,going through a shed at the moment,scalp has begun to itch to coincide with this shed,anyone familiar with this?

also,im quite sure its not,but last 2 weeks or so been a bit on and off with minoxidil application,this is hardly likely to cause a shed is it? when i say off n onn,i mean applying it but maybe 15-16 hrs between applications

any ideas?

and just quickly,ive been pretty stressed last few weeks ,my girlfriend nearly died twice and she was in hospital during christmas/new year,this stress wouldnt affect my regimen or results would it?

excuse my ignorance,any help appreciated

thanks

jeffsss

Reaction score
libertine said:
have been on min/nizoral/finasteride for 3 months,going through a shed at the moment,scalp has begun to itch to coincide with this shed,anyone familiar with this?

also,im quite sure its not,but last 2 weeks or so been a bit on and off with minoxidil application,this is hardly likely to cause a shed is it? when i say off n onn,i mean applying it but maybe 15-16 hrs between applications

any ideas?

and just quickly,ive been pretty stressed last few weeks ,my girlfriend nearly died twice and she was in hospital during christmas/new year,this stress wouldnt affect my regimen or results would it?

excuse my ignorance,any help appreciated

thanks

I dont think stress would cause an itchy scalp.

going off and on with minoxidil probabaly isnt the best idea.

if your girlfriend almost died, i dont think you should be worried about your hair.. and that's coming from me.. king of OCD of hair.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
'f your girlfriend almost died, i dont think you should be worried about your hair.. and that's coming from me.. king of OCD of hair'

of course man,i hear what ya saying,and im fully aware there are more important things,but shes doing well now and i still care about my regimen and results to a certain degree,but of course its not very important in the grand scheme of things

and thank god for her,obviously id choose her over hair any day!

take care