Sex and FUE at 2 months, regrowth, damage

Kobra2b

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good evening, I am 2 and a half months away from a transplant of 1000 grafts in the frontal area, and during sexual intercourse my partner strokes the skull a lot sometimes with a certain ardor. Two months after a transplant, can the grafts be damaged or torn? My question also refers to other activities such as rubbing the hair with a towel or sports activities such as boxing? Tonight after a little fiery lovemaking, I have a little pain like a slight pull at the level of the grafts ... What to do? Do you think that by passing his hand with support through my hair some have been torn / damaged? Note that the Grafts are at a stage of very small sting like a beard after 3 days, but have absolutely not grown to date in length / density. Is this normal at two and a half months?

DuncanOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is normal, at two month post op, you probally need to hit or cut your head very hard to cause damage to your transplated hair.
Hair should be grow back after 3-4 month post op

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think that by passing 'his' hand through my hair
TooMuchInformation.png

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Grafts are at a stage of very small sting like a beard after 3 days but have absolutely not grown to date in length / density. Is this normal at two and a half months?
You need to give 9-12months before you can make any real evaluation.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it’s normal.. your hair will start sprouting now, also running a hand through it is fine lol..they are well anchored in.