Seriously, What's Wrong With Me? (please Read)

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
So I used CB (from Kane) back in July and I quickly experienced side effects. The side effects I experienced were dry eyes, headaches, fatigue, insomnia, memory problems, difficulties concentrating, mood swings and anxiety. I used the CB for about one week before I quit. Unfortunately, the side effects persisted even after I stopped. Since then I have been taking several blood tests to check my hormones. One of the blood tests showed that my testosterone was low. I also recently took a new blood test because my doctor thinks that there might be something wrong with my cortisol. I am still waiting for my results.

I am still experiencing all the same symptoms (except for headaches). Do you guys think that either low or high cortisol could be causing this? Is it the low testosterone? How could CB be causing this? Have anyone else experienced similar symptoms? I thought it was going to be side effect free..

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was your cb tested he could of just given you a cheaper easier aa to produce. and obviously you need to get your test and cortisol back to normal levels thats probably why you still have sides.

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
First of all, wrong forum.

Second, are you absolutely 100% sure that these side effects are caused by CB? A lot of the sides you posted can be triggered just by the fear alone of having them. When I started using finasteride, I got ED. Or so i thought. Turns out I was just worrying too much about it and it ended up killing mah D until I owned up to my fears and it went away.

You've only been using CB for a week. That isn't long enough for these serious side effects to occur.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Waiting for the test results will be more
helpful than anything we could offer. How much CB did you use in that week?