Seriously Russia Is Just A Crazy Facist Communist Nut Country

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/marine-le-pen-charged-france-121824045.html

Oh wait this is France......

So the left is basically making up laws so they can lock you up for free speech? I know there is a LARGE portion of the US who would love to see laws like this come here (we call those people lunatics)

All these people bashing Russia and their abuse practices yet not seeing what they really want to turn into themselves?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/marine-le-pen-charged-france-121824045.html

Oh wait this is France......

So the left is basically making up laws so they can lock you up for free speech? I know there is a LARGE portion of the US who would love to see laws like this come here (we call those people lunatics)

All these people bashing Russia and their abuse practices yet not seeing what they really want to turn into themselves?

What does Russia have to do with any of this?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does Russia have to do with any of this?

It was sarcasm that so many of these countries talk so much garbage about Russia, right violations and Putin locking up people who defy the government there, especially after Trump's win yet again show their hypocrisy.
They are trying to lock up and threaten the competition under a tweet?

It's say this sounds just like the Russia some liberal countries talk so loudly against

Basically I'm comparing France to Russia here. I'm fairly sure there are a lot of liberal minded folks here we'll would love to see laws like this in the USA

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you delusional or something? Le Pen posted violent and graphic images through a medium that may give accessibility of the content to children which is against to the law in France. I don't see how this is in anyway political or comparable to how Russia subverts democracy.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you delusional or something? Le Pen posted violent and graphic images through a medium that may give accessibility of the content to children which is against to the law in France. I don't see how this is in anyway political or comparable to how Russia subverts democracy.

Then you go after twitter for leaving a mechanism open for it to happen. I see this as nothing more than trying to silence an opposition. Especially since this apparently happened in 2015

SanaBuz

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is necessary to leave Russia. Busy yourself. Especially the United States.