Serious Help

sadhairloss

Reaction score
Guys.. I used proscar for 9 months and have been using minoxidil for the past 2 years... nothing changed.. nothing has got better...

Is there anything you can suggest. I dont know where to go whom to ask...

eliazush

Established Member
Reaction score
What concentrations of minoxidil are you using? Use the more concentrated such as dr lee's 12.5% or 15%. Also, use the 5% WITH retinoic acid. it imporves the treatment. Second, I suggest that you switch to Dutasteride instead of finasteride. I have recently added Fluridil (Eucapil) and it's still early to tell but I have noticed my shed has stopped so it's a good sign and I am very happy with this product so I highly suggest that you use it as well.

I hope I helped you a bit

sadhairloss

Reaction score
thanks a lot.. ill definitely look into it. Can i simply order from Dr. Lees website?

also, how is revivogen? anybody had good experiences..

pbz

Established Member
Reaction score
sadhairloss said:
Guys.. I used proscar for 9 months and have been using minoxidil for the past 2 years... nothing changed.. nothing has got better...

Is there anything you can suggest. I dont know where to go whom to ask...

No changes after two years should be considered great results.

follijinxed

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm still using revivogen. I started July 2004. I'm a NW2, noticed a few vellus hairs in my temples, but that was it. My hair loss is very slow, I've been losing it since I was 14, but it seemed to still receed with just the revivogen. March 1, 2005 I added folligen and lasercomb simultaneously. Since then I've noticed thicker existing hair and tons of vellus hairs, hope they grow one day.

For now that I am going to quit revivogen and see if I have side effects with propecia. I'm just sick of daily topicals.