Seems like hair is life , a good haircut is helping me get out of a rut

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been depressed over the past month for various reasons

recently got a haircut, today out and about, got a glance of my new cut and it was looking incredible

the depressive mood has lifted and I’m starting to feel confident within myself again

it made me wonder how hard high NWs have it

I’ve been treating my hair for a few years where I seem to be maintaining , where shedding is minimal - 1-5 hairs with a pull test

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

recently got a haircut, today out and about, got a glance of my new cut and it was looking incredible

the depressive mood has lifted and I’m starting to feel confident within myself again

I’ve been treating my hair for a few years where I seem to be maintaining , where shedding is minimal - 1-5 hairs with a pull test
Mmm daddy top me pleaseeee!!???

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Good to see you are oknow

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
What haircut did you get? I am starting to think that the common fade that you see is not that great. I prefer the Hollywood style evenly scissor cut all round.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
What haircut did you get? I am starting to think that the common fade that you see is not that great. I prefer the Hollywood style evenly scissor cut all round.
Faded short back and sides, mid length on top