Seeking advice please re: Rogaine, etc.

thinhairlady

Reaction score
I don't have any official bald spots, just the thinning problem where the hairs seem like they are spaced further apart than before. I can see my scalp a lot right at the top middle hairline. I have tried both strengths of Rogaine off and on for several years. I've tried for as long as a full year. I did not see any changes in the thinning scalp areas, BUT I did get hair growth on my face. I finally stopped the Rogaine. The facial growth had made me feel a little hopeful - that maybe if I added something to the regimen, I could get some results on top of my scalp. I started spironolactone 100mg 1x per day back in January, but I don't think it is accomplishing anything. I started Regene shampoo a few weeks back. I take microgestin which I thought was one of the low androgen bc pills. My thyroid is enlarged, and there are some benign cysts, but all my blood work says it's functioning normally. Any advice would be welcome.

danpaul

Reaction score
Mind Body Soul Oil is a natural product that works!

Mind Body Soul Oil will bring relief for many issues relating to the hair growth issues that most members are posting about. A friend gave me a bottle to try for my back pain. I did, and was not disappointed. In the product information I read about how to use it for hair growth. I swear it started to put new hair on my bald head and continues to do so.
I was very skeptical myself about all the claims, but after experiencing how well it works I will simply share with you some words from their website:

Like some other essential oil blends, Mind Body Soul Oil has the capacity to correct misinformation that has been coded into the DNA of the cells within the body tissue so that their regeneration becomes normal and healthy again.

What separates it from other formulas is that it is effective on a much broader range of issues and has a more powerful healing capacity for a larger variety of different pain types and ailments.

Other products usually list segregated abilities and limited areas of treatment, i.e. for bones only, but not skin, or for headaches only, for pain but not insomnia and pain, etc.

Mind Body Soul Oil does not define all the areas in which it can be useful. Such ailments as herniated disks, damaged knee cartilage, poor hair growth, acne, or a simple tooth ache, etc., seemingly unrelated to each other, are all within the orbit of its effectiveness.

To date, we have not discovered the full range of its usefulness, but regarding those areas where we have, some are documented within the written product information, some are within the shared comments on our web page and others are still being discovered.