SECRETAGOGUE ONE

G

Has anyone tried this yet... SECRETAGOGUE ONE

Its the leading best seller in the US to promote the activation of more HGH. I found a seller that was very cheap so I thought I would try it for a month just see see what it's like.

if I grow all my hair back I will let you all know....

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm sceptical of these so called HGH releasers, I don't know if there's any evidence they work?

G

I agree, but you never know. I chose a supplier that sells it for $35 which is cheaper than $79 that some are charging.

I think for £15 it's worth a shout for one month. But I can be the tester. When It arrives I will update this post and then an update after 1 month.

Then I suppose people can make up there mind.

G

Sublingual and homeopathic hgh formulas do not work.
Countless tests have proved this beyond question.
The botched thought process that brought these to market is laughable. Actual and synthetic human growth hormone if ingested is broken down to an ineffective state by the digestive system.
A hypothesis that the molecules were small enough to be absorbable sublingually was suggested as a possible mode of administration instead of injecting. Most of the medical profession dismisssed this idea. Somehow from there the sublingual secretagogue formulas which do not contain any human growth hormone were born.
If amino acids were absorbable sublingually, then we would not need a digestive system, we could feed by our tongues alone.
In most cases they contain blends of only 2 - 4 amino acids (normally cheap unchelated arginine and glutamine).

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
Sublingual and homeopathic hgh formulas do not work.
Countless tests have proved this beyond question.
The botched thought process that brought these to market is laughable. Actual and synthetic human growth hormone if ingested is broken down to an ineffective state by the digestive system.
A hypothesis that the molecules were small enough to be absorbable sublingually was suggested as a possible mode of administration instead of injecting. Most of the medical profession dismisssed this idea. Somehow from there the sublingual secretagogue formulas which do not contain any human growth hormone were born.
If amino acids were absorbable sublingually, then we would not need a digestive system, we could feed by our tongues alone.
In most cases they contain blends of only 2 - 4 amino acids (normally cheap unchelated arginine and glutamine).
No offense but your not completey accurate. http://www.hghmagazine.com

G

I'm no expert really.

But that Secretgogue is pretty poor quality stuff.

Your magazine link does not recommend it.

What do you think is the best one to use (other than injecting it) in your opinion?

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
I'm no expert really.

But that Secretgogue is pretty poor quality stuff.

Your magazine link does not recommend it.

What do you think is the best one to use (other than injecting it) in your opinion?
I don't like the idea of taking it orally because it raises igf-1 levels and igf-1 levels have been linked to male pattern baldness. I'm not saying its a lost cause to take hgh. So basicly I've been spraying it on my scalp. Just use one of the recommended products. Also, don't exspect similar results as injected hgh