Second Hair Transplant - Considering Going Outside The Uk

Aidan goodall

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello all, I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I’m keen to undergo a second hair transplant procedure. In 2017 I had some work done at the front of my head through the the private clinic. I’m happy with the results but I felt the procedure was a little pricey. I’ve had a new quote for some extra frontal work but I don’t believe the quoted given represents good value for money.

I’ve been considering the idea of travelling into Europe, potentially Turkey or Poland for the treatment. Can anyone independently recommend a surgeon that I could make contact with? I’m hoping to comple the second procedure later this year.

Many thanks,
Aidan

Sibel Tan

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello aidan,

i am working with mr. beray tulpar. he is not very known in europe I think but he does great work. If you send me your photos I can give you a price.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah mate, in Turkey search Dr Erdogan (2.5 euros a graft I think) or Dr Demirsoy, 1.25 Euros per graft. See the results for yourself

My recommendations anyway

Yodda

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can also choose Dr Cole Us doctor he will come to Athens Greece. 2.5e/UF only for a top Doctor. Look

Raphael84

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you would be interested in learning a little more about the new clinic or would like me to forward your photos to the Drs to receive their recommendations that would be my pleasure.