Seager Hair transplant review?

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
has anyone been to seager hair transplant? im thinking of getting a transplant there. anything i should know about? also, is it true that a scar will remain on ur scalp regardless of how well the surgery was done? and also ive heard that right after u get a transplant it looks horrible and u have to wait for hair to grow? how long do i have to wait? i guess this means i would have to take a lot of time off work? thanks guys, any suggestions great.

bearingitall

Reaction score
jimjohn said:
has anyone been to seager hair transplant? im thinking of getting a transplant there. anything i should know about? also, is it true that a scar will remain on ur scalp regardless of how well the surgery was done? and also ive heard that right after u get a transplant it looks horrible and u have to wait for hair to grow? how long do i have to wait? i guess this means i would have to take a lot of time off work? thanks guys, any suggestions great.

I assume that you are in Toronto given your interest in Seager. I believe that Dr. Seager is deceased and the clinic is run by another doctor. I do not recommend that clinic. I had 2 transplants in the past 10 months with Dr. Hasson of Hasson and Wong in Vancouver where I had a positive experience (PM me if you want to know more, I'm in TO). MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH before having surgery. This is not like buying a Kia car-- you cannot return it and it changes you FOREVER. Pay the extra to go to a good clinic. Dr. Rahal in Ottawa also has a good reputation.

You will look horrible post-transplant. The hair takes about 3 months to START coming in (for me) and it really explodes at month five. Supposedly, it takes a full year to see 95% growth. If you can wear a hat, you can work after a few weeks OR you can wear a wig after a month. It is NOT a fun experience at all but the results can be phenomenal if you go to the right doctor. Best of luck!!!