Scientific Paper

ghostdog

Reaction score
Is anyone able to access the paper " Investigational medications in the treatment of alopecia". It's on google scholar and may have interesting stuff on pre-clinical products. here's the abstract:

Androgenetic alopecia (hereditary thinning) is the most common cause of hair loss in both men and women. Chemotherapy-induced alopecia is another distressing cause of hair loss. With a better understanding of follicular biology and the signals responsible for hair growth and regression, targeted therapies for hair loss are being investigated. This review summarises investigational medications for androgenetic and chemotherapy-induced alopecia that are in preclinical stages or later.

If there's anythign on it we dont already know please fill us in!

pleasegodno

Established Member
Reaction score
pretty sure the only way you can get the full text on that one is by paying or subscribing to the journal.

ghostdog

Reaction score
well i could access these files at my uni (not there now), I just thought some people here may be at universities that subscribe to online journals. Go to google scholar for the Journal - it's "Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs" I believe.

pleasegodno

Established Member
Reaction score
i have the same type of access to journals...you have to pay for this one..........................