saviomilbratz's story - (24yrs, with pics)

saviomilbratz

Reaction score
I've been reading a lot of histories in this forum so i think it's time to tell you guys my story now. Well, I'm a 24 years old male, from Brazil (where we don't have so many options of treatment like the most of you), I'm a med student and I started worring about becoming bald when I was 21. At the time, I went to a dermatologist and she prescribed finasteride 1mg/day. By the time, I was more worried about preventing the shed than actually trying to have more hairs in my head. Well, I started taking the med and I couldn't stand it because, while I was using it, my sexual desire was bothering me!! I suddently stop looking at women's breasts and butts!! Evidently, I stopped the med (better to be bald than not to be a man). Since then, I tryed used finas, stoping and starting many times (about 4). I took it for over a year, but at a point, I couldn't stand it anymore, despite the fact that the medication was working for me.
Since then, my hair is becoming rare, specially in the temporal areas and in the last week it's really bothering me, because, it's the first time in my whole life that I actually feel bald. For those who knows it, it's a terible sensation.
Well, I went through some treatments already: I used minoxidil 5%, vitamins and mechanical stimulation.

As I was freaking out, I searched for info in the net and found this forum and other information (which most of them, I consider scam).

Over here in Brazil we do not have the same options of treatment as u do in the US (such as Revivogen, Provillus, Rogaine foam version). However, we do have some products that u guys don't have (here named Avicis-type of topical finasteride, Pilexil-derived from a plant named Serenoa Serrulata). In the end I think they are all the same, but with different names (they all advertise 5-AR blocking, circulation stimulation...).

Well, I'm planning to treat my problem with american products since u have more options. The problem is that, importing products is expensive so I can't bet in bad products since they would spend my precious money and wouldn't help me!! Right now, after reading the article about it's effects, I think I'll buy Revivogen, but most people say that they didn't get good results with it.

What do u guys recommend?!

Attachments

• Foto rosto.jpg
    Foto rosto.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,392
  • quarteto.jpg
    quarteto.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,400