Sammumed On Businessinsider (nothing New)

abcdefg

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest if your on minoxidil/finasteride you could come back here in a few years and I doubt much would have changed. For all the threads in this section their is very little new cutting edge research worth being excited about that is going to hit in the next year or even two.
I dont believe in most of the timelines companies give anyway they always get pushed back or things change as the years go by. Brotzu lotion is a perfect example. Giant hype train over nothing, and then delayed year out of the blue.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest if your on minoxidil/finasteride you could come back here in a few years and I doubt much would have changed. For all the threads in this section their is very little new cutting edge research worth being excited about that is going to hit in the next year or even two.
I dont believe in most of the timelines companies give anyway they always get pushed back or things change as the years go by. Brotzu lotion is a perfect example. Giant hype train over nothing, and then delayed year out of the blue.

Replicel/sheseido....

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems Samumed is going back to Phase 2 to determine which dosage they will trial in Phase 3.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And then after a year or 2 they will decide that it was (still) not what they hoped for and cancel the whole treatment....