Sacred Hair Growth

Reaction score
I'm very curious if anyone has actually tried this with any success. It seems to be another scam, but who knows? I don't intend to try it as I am currently on the Big 3 and not looking to change anything up at this point, but was just wondering if this product is anything more than just a scam. It is sold on several different websites, but the one I went to was called Sacred Eden. It claims to regrow hair all over the head, including the temples, as well as get rid of gray hair with results showing in a matter of only a couple months (they offer a 60-day money back guarantee, so I'm assuming they expect results in that short time). It sounds too good to be true, so I gotta go with Occam's razor on this one.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It contains saw palmetto which is a 5-ar inhibitor, so you may see some slowing of loss, though its not well studied for hairloss and there are likely just as many side-effects as finasteride (if not more) when taken at what might be an 'effective' dose. Finasteride is a much more proven inhibitor. The other ingredients all seem like hippie crap.

There are a lot of these products that put in one ingredient that may be effective (like saw palmetto or a low dosage of minoxidil) then a whole bunch of other natural crap to make themselves seem unique, then try to appeal to the naive by calling themselves natural. Lucky for them some people are stupid enough to believe that there's some added value in natural or alternative treatments. :/

What they tend to do with the money back guarantees is make it really really hard for you to actually get your money back. I've read accounts of people using (expensive!) snake-oil products with money back guarantees and it taking months of phone calls and serious persistence to actually get their cash back by which time many people would have given up.

Reaction score
I figured as much. It's amazing how companies can make such bold faced claims without any proper research to back it up. I guess anything goes when it comes to the internet. Methinks the Federal Trade Commission isn't doing its job here. The internet seems to be a virtual playground for false advertising, which is illegal in most countries. Thanks, Wikipedia.

SacredEden

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Diana and this is an official reply on behalf of Sacred Eden
regarding the questions about our product that appeared on your board.

First of all we would like to mention that all of our testimonials are 100% real
and nobody was paid for their testimonial. Anybody here is welcome to call our 800 number and listen to what our customers had to say... 1-866-736-3801 Again, all of these people are actual customers.

Second... we have always honored our 60 day money back guarantee... You
can search the internet far and wide and you will not find one case of somebody not getting their purchase refunded after returning the product...As long as you are with in the time limits of the 60 days you get your full refund by sending back all the bottles.

This being said, I am here for any other questions you may have about
our product... :)