S.korean Company Stemore With A Bunch Of Potential Treatments And Research

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know whether I need to be posting this, I assume most of you are following Follicle Thought, but in case you aren't

https://www.folliclethought.com/stemore-updated-website-therapies/

Article goes into this SKorean company that is working on a few different treatments and doing research.

I found particularly interesting this paper they reference, which was only submitted for publication this year and hasn't been published or reviewed yet, about a novel Wnt activator which stimulates hair growth as well as generation of new follicles after wounding.

They also mention some other Wnt activators. Valporic acid is known, but I don't know if folks here are familiar with the others:

"In addition, previous literature has suggested that Wnt/β-catenin signaling activators, such as valproic acid (S. H. Lee et al., 2012), Aconiti ciliare tuberextract (Park et al., 2012), and Malva verticillata seed extract (E. Y. Lee et al., 2016), are potential candidates for alternative hair growth treatments as they induce the expression of hair inducing markers in DP cells."

And if you want a laugh, check the email addresses given for correspondence in the paper.

Last edited: