Running In To An Issue: Unit Not Bonding And Breaking Down

srjtr7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been wearing a system (lace unit) for 20 years and been happy until recently.

In the past few months my scalp has become very itchy and I am scratching and my units are falling apart.

I guess I used to have hair where it bonded to...but now I don't so it unit glued to skin. When I scratch, my scalp "weeps" and causes the units bond to break down.

Any suggestions?? should I look at a different unit or a different way to keep this attached?

Thanks

s1nemesis1s

Reaction score
To me it sounds like the attachment. The glue or scalp prep is not right. I have been experimenting with my own trying to learn DIY. If you are scratching so hard it "weeps," then you are having a reaction I would think. My VR system always gets a bit "tingly," in direct sunlight for a few minutes but it goes away, I will have an itch or two a few weeks out as well. They had to switch my glue once because it was causing itching, worked great. What I was told to do is to pat the area if the itch is bad, just tap it a bit instead of scratching. I am by FAR NOT an expert, but since summer is in full swing I have been noticed many things and have done lots research. I have had my unit on, second wear, for 3 weeks now. I go in tomorrow to have it serviced and probably used again. That will be the limit though. Good luck.