Ru From Kane Questions And Concerns

norton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I posted this message in another thread and really didn't get any response so I'm making my own to help get some of my questions answered. Thanks

I'm having some concerns with Kane's ru and i'd like to share my story and see what you guys think.

I'm on dutasteride and ru, and i'm having a very bad shed and i'm wondering if Kane's product is to blame. Please don't get me wrong, i'm not accusing or saying for sure but some things seem so strange to me and it's making me doubt his product.

If every time i receive my product, a paper is enclosed saying that ru is 99% pure then why do the powders have different consistency or seem different? sometimes the powder is more like a sugar, i can pour it out of the bag onto my scale. Other orders, i can't pour it because it's more like a flour consistency. The last shipment that I just got, it's more like flour or baking soda but it makes a dust when i scoop it out or drop some back into the bag. I've never seen this before.

If it's 99% pure every time, wouldn't it make sense that the powder should be the same every time?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive tried his premixed and powder. I dont remember the powder looking different, but i do think there is something to the shedding. I've tried this stuff about three different times over the past two years and noticed my hair going through extreme phases. Matter of fact I've been off of it now for about 5 months and I think my hair actually looks a little better. Also remember a thread that might have been on another Forum somewhere about a guy tracking his usage with RU and he also had periods of extreme shedding and great growth. I think his username was Irish something or other, it's been a while but I vaguely remember it.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Powder consistency can be different because of a different mesh size. If it's not standardized the appearance of the powder may be more robust or less robust depending on the mesh size used.

RU should always have a white to off-white color. The smell can be different depending on the solvents used during the purification process. A few years ago I used RU from T&W and it smelled like hardcore paint.

The above factors have nothing to do with the purity of the product though.

Moisture can also influence the appearance of the powder off course, it shouldn't be wet.

Did you e-mail them about this and what did they say?

mustafasoud

My Regimen
Reaction score
Powder consistency can be different because of a different mesh size. If it's not standardized the appearance of the powder may be more robust or less robust depending on the mesh size used.

RU should always have a white to off-white color. The smell can be different depending on the solvents used during the purification process. A few years ago I used RU from T&W and it smelled like hardcore paint.

Moisture can also influence the appearance of the powder off course, it shouldn't be wet.

Could it replace finastride ? And what's the risk of side-effects ?
Excuse me for my bad English

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could it replace finastride ? And what's the risk of side-effects ?
Excuse me for my bad English

Always look into finasteride first. RU has not been approved and is being sold as a research chem. There is limited data available on RU. We have data on a 6 month basis and in that time frame it did compare itself to finasteride, we have no long-term data though. I suggest you research it thoroughly there is enough information to find about RU online.

norton

My Regimen
Reaction score

I didn't email them, i don't see a point, what are they going to say... of course it's pure ru and maybe your just going through a shed.

I've been fighting hair loss long enough and have been using ru from kane long enough to understand a shed and a problem.

again i'm not accusing them but still this batch just isn't working like others.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any topical anti-androgen can be tested on your facial hair. Apply it to one side of your face (leave the other side untreated, as a 'control' for comparison) twice a day. Don't shave. See what happens.

After a few days the AA drug's effect (reduced growth on the beard area, not boosted growth) should be detectable. If the drug is not retarding your beard growth then it's not helping your scalp hair either.

As for Kane's RU - it needs to be tested every single batch. I'm glad my life doesn't depend on the quality of anything bought from him.

In the long-term it would help if users bought powder from several batches and mixed them together. That would at least dilute the damage from a weaker batch and smooth out the dosage being received.

norton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any topical anti-androgen can be tested on your facial hair. Apply it to one side of your face (leave the other side untreated, as a 'control' for comparison) twice a day. Don't shave. See what happens.

After a few days the AA drug's effect (reduced growth on the beard area, not boosted growth) should be detectable. If the drug is not retarding your beard growth then it's not helping your scalp hair either.

As for Kane's RU - it needs to be tested every single batch. I'm glad my life doesn't depend on the quality of anything bought from him.

In the long-term it would help if users bought powder from several batches and mixed them together. That would at least dilute the damage from a weaker batch and smooth out the dosage being received.

Well again, I'm not accusing.
It wouldn't even make business sense to send a weaker batch or something other than ru 99% pure as stated. All it would take is one person to test and report fraud here and that wouldnt be good for business. Selling a pure product as stated would only keep customers happy and returning to buy.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It wouldn't even make business sense to send a weaker batch or something other than ru 99% pure as stated. All it would take is one person to test and report fraud here and that wouldnt be good for business. Selling a pure product as stated would only keep customers happy and returning to buy.
You are new to this black market business arent you?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know at least a dozen friends who've tried RU and it did little to nothing to stop hairless or promote regrowth.

Jerseyboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am using RU and it is always the same consistency/appearance - but I never used Kane, i ordered from **. So far it has been good to me, crossing my finger

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Eh in theory you're right, but this analysis doesn't take into account a bunch of ancillary factors. For one, it's a desperate consumer base with limited to no treatment alternatives. The fact that he's selling experimental compounds gives him a certain level of plausible deniability if there's a problem with a certain batch. Even reputable companies have quality control issues from time to time and knowing nothing about this person, it's impossible to determine if these problems are deliberate or not. Furthermore, > 95% of his customers aren't going to bother with having it tested for purity, and he knows that.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
@norton

Off course it makes sense to email him. You are right that a seller might be biased. That being said Kane is honest and sells legit stuff. The guy has been third party tested many many times.

Also like you said it doesn't make sense to send out fake RU from a business perspective. Only dumb people would do that. Remember that RU just like finasteride is a continuous treatment. You want it for customers to work as much as possible because that means they will re-order the stuff constantly, which means that you get way more profit in the long term.

Ask him what mesh size he uses and if he standardizes it. I think he standardizes it. I've had some slight variations in the appearance of RU in the many batches I have had from T&W and Kane. It could be also that there is a bit of moisture in your RU because of the transport or storage. But a little moisture will not degrade RU anyway.

norton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I've been a good customer and spent a lot of money. Either way this story will come to a close because if the product continues to lack results, I won't have any reason to purchase anymore.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I've been a good customer and spent a lot of money. Either way this story will come to a close because if the product continues to lack results, I won't have any reason to purchase anymore.

The tough reality of research chemicals..
1) Might not stop hair loss
2) Might cause cancer

norton

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really frustrating, I've upped my ru dose and shedding continues. I've used ru for well over a year and I know how this should be working and I'm certain that this batch is not.
Will continue like this and see what happens, if no changes then Kane lost a client.