Rogainless

Brokenwall

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Ive been on Rogaine and Propecia for 2 months now, things are going well, regrowth and maintenance :) thing is I will be without Rogaine for one month but will be able to continue with Propecia for this month, will it affect the hair alot ? sorry if this seems a stupid question :oops:

beaner

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't go a month without it, but I've been using it for over 4.5 years and will assume my hair is quite dependent on it at this point. Why do you need to go so long without it?

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you are not allowed to take it with you on the plane? I know there are some restrictions now with liquids etc but i know they can be shipped (my regrowth shampoo and spironolactone lotion came from greece to america).

Anyway i would suggest you buy a rogaine bottle to where you go. One month seems too much.

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
I flew to Irvine from SF with Rogaine foam in my suitcase. Put it in your suitcase.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
If you check your baggage, there's no restriction.

Brokenwall

Established Member
Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
If you check your baggage, there's no restriction.

Yeah I guess ill do that, I wasnt planning on taking any luggage but i need my rogaine and propecia , thanks for your input.....now to hide it from my siblings when I arrive :p