ROgaine NOT the same as REgaine

northwest

Reaction score
After getting through 2 bottles of USA Rogaine Foam, and then recently switching to Regaine Foam you cant help but notice the difference.

The UK Regaine Foam seems thicker and seems to have much less alcohol in it, with the Rogaine the alcohol smell was pretty strong while it was evaporating and you could feel the tingle on your scalp.

The UK Regaine foam seems pretty inert to be honest. :dunno:

Swopo

Reaction score
northwest said:
After getting through 2 bottles of USA Rogaine Foam, and then recently switching to Regaine Foam you cant help but notice the difference.

The UK Regaine Foam seems thicker and seems to have much less alcohol in it, with the Rogaine the alcohol smell was pretty strong while it was evaporating and you could feel the tingle on your scalp.

Yes, but the listed ingredients are different on the foams. On liquids they are the same

Xandroxuser

Established Member
Reaction score
Swopo said:
northwest said:

Yes, but the listed ingredients are different on the foams. On liquids they are the same

Could you possibly list the ingredients of each? Or - if that is too long - at least list the differences? The common perception is that they are identical - simply a different name for a different market.

Swopo

Reaction score
I never used foam, so I can't list them. I read it in a similar thread on this forum