Rogaine Minoxidil foam turned into liquid?

TheDarkHour

My Regimen
Reaction score
So today I was about to apply minoxidil and it came out of the bottle really watery despite being foam. This was the first time this has happened and where I live its been under 15C for a while. My room is usually around 18-20C and the bottle says to store it under 25C. I've had the foam drip a few times in the past few days but it has never come out as almost pure liquid. Any reason why this could have happened?

Also I've only been using it once a day for a little over two weeks now but the bottle is almost empty, about 1/5 left.

jazz1

Reaction score
I have had this happen to me, put the bottle in the fridge for a few hours then apply. I always keep my Regaine foam in the fridge now everytime I use a can I immediately put this into the fridge, works no liquid from hot temperatures.

TheDarkHour

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have had this happen to me, put the bottle in the fridge for a few hours then apply. I always keep my Regaine foam in the fridge now everytime I use a can I immediately put this into the fridge, works no liquid from hot temperatures.
How long do you wait after you take it out? Did that yesterday and couldn't get anything out.

jazz1

Reaction score
How long do you wait after you take it out? Did that yesterday and couldn't get anything out.
Freezer or fridge? I always put my Regaine foam in the fridge and never have issues with nothing coming out, I find when applying I don’t get the liquid effect when leaving at room temperature.

jazz1

Reaction score

blue16

My Regimen
Reaction score
My place is hot AF so I used foam turned into liquid for the entire summer. Didn't seem to have any negative impact.

TheDarkHour

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any luck? Your fridge temperature might be too cold, as I said I put mine it the draw fridge.
Only did it once and it was still pretty much solid after a few hours. Got annoyed and threw it away. Then again I think the can was almost empty.

My place is hot AF so I used foam turned into liquid for the entire summer. Didn't seem to have any negative impact.
I just hate how in liquid form it trickles down my forehead. What works for me is to pour some in the cap and then wait for it to turn into foam before applying.