Rogaine Foam side effects

patrick18m

Reaction score
I tried using an off brand minoxidil a couple months ago, however I felt dizzy and faint for about a half hour after using it. I decided to try the new rogaine foam today, the dizziness is slight however after using it I felt a little woozy, I wonder if this is normal, or if it's me. I feel as if I have had a few beers or so, but the feeling goes away rather quickly. I also have very short hair and sensitive skin, I'm using nizoral and Nixon shampoos currently. Is their a better shampoo to use with rogaine. Any help would be much appreciated.

Felk

Reaction score
Out of curiositiy - do you mean you think the foam is having less of an effect on you than the previous brand of minoxidil?

The Nioxin shampoo won't do anything against hair loss. Nizoral is a very good shampoo to be using, however it's most likely not going to do much on it's own.

The best shampoo to use in rotation with nizoral is NANO, in my opinion. It's a growth stimulant.

http://www.drproctor.com

patrick18m

Reaction score
The dizzyness was much more severe with the generic brand kirkland I believe, I just used the foam again at night. Not really any dizzyness at all. I used it first after I got out of the shower but waited ten minutes or so for my hair to try. Maybe that has something to do with it.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i had this dissines as well plus some headaches and red scalp and it alll went away after two weeks so based on my experince id say you should try it a bit longer and see what happenns...