Rogaine Foam in Australia

So

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it has been released in AU? If so, where would be a decent place to buy?

So.

So

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder though, because its not available here on Australian shelves is it legal to import? Even though the liquid form is legal?

I've never used the stuff personally but I could not see myself using the liquid form. Seems too messy from what I've read. The foam is a spray and slap on operation I guess.

trips

Reaction score
hey guys im currently at...(and before the flaming starts i know its a rip) ashley and martin but finish in a month. Im searching for 7% minoxidil with Retin A. Is this avaliable here or if you can point me in the right direction of a legit online store that would be great. this also applies for proscar as im low on that also.

cheers,
Tim

lain

Established Member
Reaction score
trips said:
hey guys im currently at...(and before the flaming starts i know its a rip) ashley and martin...

Have I got a bridge to sell you!!! :p

lol just kidding. Sorry I have not seen anything above 5% localy. Seems the latest rage these days is the Rogain Foam. I have seen a fellow aussie recomend to buy it from this site: http://www.cheaprogaine.com/Rogaine.htm

I think I might try it myself when my liquid supply runs out.