Rogaine foam = Headaches

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting headaches from Rogaine foam? Also what happends if u use to much foam in an application? Could it be the result of headaches?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm getting the headaches, and the shedding, and i hate the smell of this sh*t. i don't care about when im putting it on, but i smell it all day. if i was in a class with other people using rogaine foam they would know i was using it immidiately by the smell. when i take my hat off it smells like im spraying rogaine around the room.

this stuff better work.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i got a high heart rate and heac aik once, think it was a bitt to much minoxidil.. or i got some of it in a sit that was on where ive lost some hair.
not good to get it in the bloodstream so..
havnt notised any of it afterwards, + i had 2 big cups off coffe :oops:
coffein alsow pumps up the heart beat so.. :roll:

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
i'm getting the headaches, and the shedding, and i hate the smell of this $#iT. i don't care about when im putting it on, but i smell it all day. if i was in a class with other people using rogaine foam they would know i was using it immidiately by the smell. when i take my hat off it smells like im spraying rogaine around the room.

this stuff better work.
you should use less and you should give your hair time to ventilate without a hat
the smell is mostly gone after an hour and after 2-3 hours i dont think its noticable at all in my case -but my hair is buzzed though so it dosent stick on it....