Rogaine causing impotence?

m.gibson

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi i switched my minoxidal supplier 3 months ago. Previously i used to buy it from advanced hair studios (With no sides) but that was expensive so i switched to Rogaine 5%. Since Rogaine i have experienced difficulties in getting it up!! TRUST ME ITS NOT IN THE HEAD!!! What should i do?

I do not want to stop taking Rogaine but my boners are very important, has anybody else experienced this as i understand Minoxidal affects Blood pressure which has a corrleation to Impotance.

Please help i dont know what to do?

m.gibson

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogaine 5%

Im just on Rogaine 5% and i swear its causing impotance. What should i do? And i only apply it once a day?

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
I really doubt it's the rogaine. It's a vasodilator so if anything it would help your erections...but this would never happen.
I think you're stressed out.

m.gibson

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogaine

I really think its the culprit- I dont have anything to be stressed about!!

What shall i do? Get my BP checked?

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Rogaine

m.gibson said:
I really think its the culprit- I dont have anything to be stressed about!!

What shall i do? Get my BP checked?

I've never seen minoxidil cause anything like this before. And I've never seen anyone have these symptoms. But maybe it's tied in with blood flow or your blood pressure, and that can easily checked. What happens if you stop minoxidil, or have you tried yet?

m.gibson

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just discovered........

I used to buy my Minoxidal from Advanced Hair Studios and i have just learnt that they put some DHT inhibitors which are not as strong as Propecia. I stopped using them becoz they were sooo expensive and i thought it was just Minoxidal 5% so i can buy that from anywhere so i started Rogaine.

But i noticed that as sooon as i stopped the AHS Minoxidal and started Rogaine i experienced sideaffects like low libido. It has been since July and my libido is not back to normal!!! So what do i do?

Please comment Thanks!!

tony had

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have just discovered........

I used to buy my Minoxidal from Advanced Hair Studios and i have just learnt that they put some DHT inhibitors which are not as strong as Propecia. I stopped using them becoz they were sooo expensive and i thought it was just Minoxidal 5% so i can buy that from anywhere so i started Rogaine.

But i noticed that as sooon as i stopped the AHS Minoxidal and started Rogaine i experienced sideaffects like low libido. It has been since July and my libido is not back to normal!!! So what do i do?

Please comment Thanks!!

Hi,

Can you update us on the status of your side effect? Did it improve? If yes, how long did it take? I have the same problem (no libido and erections). I used rogaine for 4 months and 3 months after stopping my libido is still non-existant. I am essentially asexual...and suicidal.

Thanks so much,