Rogaine and Lipitor

laevanay

Reaction score
Guys:

I have noticed that while being on Lipitor, I could not put Rogaine on my head, had excessive buring sensation and was ready to pull my hair out. I then tried 2% without any difference. So had to stop my regimen of Rogaine. Now after about a year (and loosing whatever little hair I gained from Rogaine) my Doctor says I can get off of Lipitor. Now on the market for Rogaine, again!

Anyone else have the same problems?

Shakeel

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
i not sure about Lipitor..

i started rogaine 5% around 2003 and got 2bottles. after a week of usage, i started to develop blisters and intense itch. i stopped to recovery and started again sometime later. the same thing happen and it will last for about 1week. i have no choice but to give up using rogaine and throw it away.

one month ago, i decided to give it a try again since propecia is not giving me much result. this time i got another brand call minoxi5 due to cheaper price. in the beginning, i use 1ml of this stuff and after a few days, the itch got quite bad that i can hardly sleep. my neck and arms strated to develop rashes too. before thorwing in the towel, i reduce to around 0.4ml. it got alot better and slowly, i increase the amount to 1ml now. the itch is still there but does not bother me much and the rashes break out became less.

maybe you can start with lower dosage and slowly work your way up. it might help. also, i found that nizoral 2% does help to control the itch better then the 1% version for my case.