rogain, propecia, and laser comb

superscooter

Reaction score
I am 20 years old and have thinning all over in a horse shoe type shape
i was wondering if anyone had tried the rogain, propecia , andlaser comb combination with any results.

I have heard good things about the laser comb, but the price is holding me back, (because i dont have 650 laying around)

also has anyone has the problem with propecia making them lose sexual desire, IE not in the mood

thanks
scott

bombscience

Reaction score
I too am interested in the laser comb. Also, if someone can point me to some more science behind it, I would appreciate that.

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
from what i read there is some shedding involved like minoxidil when using it

i dont know about you but i cant even take the minoxidil shed nevermind both

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've added the lasercomb to my finasteride/min/nizoral routiene, but have only been using the LC for two weeks so I cannot attest to resuts. Even after after a few months, it will be hard to say if results are due to the LC or other products,. granted that I see some ;) I have heard of some users having good results with the LC right here in these forums, and a few users who just arnt so sure.

Propecia has not affected my libido in any way!

Bombscience, I wish I had more scientific data. I based my purchase on user reviews,. it was rather hard for me to find anything too negative on it, and it seems like it really does help for a good number of people. Let me know if you wanna check it out, bro. If you want I'll let you give it a test drive

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
there's nothing official that says the laser comb helps hairloss in anyway

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
flux said:
Let me know if you wanna check it out, bro. If you want I'll let you give it a test drive
Hey Flux, let me borrow it for about a year? I'll send you a 6 pack of Pabst and a whole salmon from the Pacific Northwest...

LMK....

jerry grant :lol:

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought you wernt a capitalist, Zak, why listen to the capitalist driven FDA? Hm? 'sides, LaserComb is currently going through Phase 3 trials as a hair growth product. Considering how expencive this is, and how they would be totally over if they failed, I have to assume they have something they really believe in!

Grantspots, throw in a rug 'n you have yourself a deal! :p

bombscience

Reaction score
I'll do the Salmon, 6-pack of Schlitz, a rug, and some free facial hair removal...

waddayasay...

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
flux said:
I thought you wernt a capitalist, Zak, why listen to the capitalist driven FDA? Hm? 'sides, LaserComb is currently going through Phase 3 trials as a hair growth product. Considering how expencive this is, and how they would be totally over if they failed, I have to assume they have something they really believe in!

Grantspots, throw in a rug 'n you have yourself a deal! :p

its not capitalism itself i disagree with, its the capitalist that only support politicians with their money when they do what the capitalist want them to do

and this isnt really a capitalist issue, its a science issue, i believe in science, im not saying there's no possibility of the lasercomb not working but until the required expermentations are performed, the lasercomb is not a valid treatment in my opinion

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
i've heard a lot about laser combs, but have no idea what it is. anyone care to send me a link as to where to find one and how much one would cost?

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
I'll do the Salmon, 6-pack of Schlitz, a rug, and some free facial hair removal...waddayasay...
That No. Cal. Salmon is really good.

-jerry grant

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh, thats too bad. My doctor put me on a strict no-mercury diet. Guess I'll just have to pass!

btw, I just came across this,. its kinda old, but apparently the Canadian government approved the LaserComb as a hair regrowth device in January. Read about it here

maddoc23

Established Member
Reaction score
The lasercomb works throught a process called "cold laser" It basically provides energy to the hair follicule. Canada has approved it for hair regrowth and it has completed FDA phase III trials with the results pending. My personal opinion is that it will be another effective angle to treat male pattern baldness, but don't expect miracles as a stand alone option.

D