Rob English vs Kevin Mann. Who is more wrong?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys, apparently there is this feud between Kevin Mann and this guy named Rob English.

Given that some people on these forums have spent a ton of time diving into the causes of hair loss, I'm curious if both of these guys are wrong and giving bro science.

So I'm just going to toss this video I just watched and see who you guys think are more in the wrong.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys, apparently there is this feud between Kevin Mann and this guy named Rob English.

Given that some people on these forums have spent a ton of time diving into the causes of hair loss, I'm curious if both of these guys are wrong and giving bro science.

So I'm just going to toss this video I just watched and see who you guys think are more in the wrong.

Kecin Mann literally just advocates for minoxidil and finasteride AFAIK, while discussing promising upcoming treatments. So he vouches for FDA treatments... literally how is he bro-science? Lmfao.

Rob English touts a LOT of bro-science, locked behind his paywall. But he also advocates using FDA-approved treatments too. Neither his bro-science or advocacy of FDA-approved treatments warrants paying hundreds of dollars to be part of his "community", but people desperate for hope will sign up anyway.

Overall, I'm of the opinion that Rob English is the type of guy to capitalise on other people's suffering, whereas Mann is just out there to educate people and get some more subscribers to his.channel.

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not going to watch that podcast to see who's more wrong lmao.
But just from Rob's video it indeed seems like Kevin was pretty dishonest in his take, tho i liked his Blüdflow video he couldn't stop himself from hinting at his preferred conclusion of botox studies.

The thing with Kevin Mann, is that just because he isn't selling any program like Rob doesn't make him any less biased, he's extremely agressive and dismissive of anything that doesn't completely fit his point of view x1000, be it people that have had problem with the drugs or just people wanting alternatives.
In his Bayer video i found him to be far more dismissive and pessimistic about HMI than in his videos on GT20029 or Pyrilutamide, just because the later fitted more into his "DHT is a trash hormone" take and because it didn't have as much support from the people who fear 5ar inhibitors and classical AA.