Rice Water And Onion Juice For Hair Loss? Experiences?

7thUser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I noticed my hair thinning a bit the last few years, but now it's more noticeable than it was. I still have most of it and from what I can see, most people don't really notice the hair loss. Then again I guess I do a good job of hiding it. I have more noticeable hair loss on the right side of my head, while the left seems to be ok, oddly enough, thinner than befre, but looks ok.

So anyway, I tried the rice water and onion juice treatment that I found around 3 weeks ago on youtube (link -
)

I decided to try it. After applying the solution 3 times a week, after every wash, for approximately 3 or 4 weeks now, I went to get a haircut and the girl who cuts my hair frequently said that she noticed what may be hair loss, and said that i may have less hair than the last time I got a haircut, which was 2 months ago. The only thing i applied to my hair was the rice water and onion juice treatment, that's it.

Now my question is - could the onion juice and rice water solution be the cause? From my own research I have never seen anyone say anything negative about this treatment, and from what I understand I should not be having hair loss due to this.

Any experiences?

Also, I ordered 3 derma rollers and I'm gonna be trying those out to grow some new hair on the right side. Pretty sure there's gonna be some decent results because I did my research on derma rollers and I know they work.