Ricardo story [Pic's included]

Ricardo_Rodrigues

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm visiting this forum for about 6 months but didn't really care much about what people said here, and how i taked my treatments and how my hair looked, until now, i snaped and realized that if i dont care and do averything to keep my hair it will be gone soon, my hair is a weird thing, i'm 23 going 24 on april and my hair has being thining since about my 18's, but i dont have temples, it's just very thin and weird, i really don't know why it's like this or either do the doctor's that i visited, they only prescribe proprecia and minoxidil, they really don't know the reason this is happneing and bet that is male pattern baldness and so they go for the best shots, minoxidil and finasteride.
Anyway, i'm doing the treatment almost by the book now, i say almost because i only use minoxidil by night after i wash my hair, and also i'm doing proscar cutted in to 5th's instead os propecia, i hope that results start to appear soon, i'll keep on posting, next are my pic's right now on February 2006

4.jpg

5.jpg

Please do coment, your opinion is welcome

PS- sorry for my english[/img]

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey ricardo, welcome.

The difuse thinning is commonly packed in the same boat as common/recession male pattern baldness. I think, personally, that there´s a need for a more specific definition of thinning types. I think there are other factors involved in difusse overall thinning, but I can´t do no more than guess.

I myself suffer that kind of male pattern baldness. I use finasteride and minoxidil as well. I´ve had good resuts with the big 3. I´ve been on it for 13 months and my hair has thickened overall, but I still maintain a thin crown.

Get as soon as possible on finasteride. I get mine from merlonipharma, an italian (or maybe swiss?) based reliable source. Do a little google. Contact by e-mail. It´s a little expensive, but worth the cost. They ship fast, and it´s quality Merck brand Proscar.

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Ricardo,
As Solo says get on Finasteride (if you aren't already) immediately. I promise if you use that stuff religiously, let your hair grow out a little, then in a years time, you will have much denser hair. Remember, that Finasteride also thickens the existing hairs. So please use it. I have been using Merck's Propecia for 3 years. I can't vouch for the non-name brand stuff.

Ricardo_Rodrigues

Reaction score
Hi, 1st thanks for your reply, i am using finasteride right now, and for about 2 moths i take it every day, i'm not using propecia but proscar cutted in to 5th's, i usually take it after my lunch so it can get digest right :) , it's soon to say that i have some results, but as soon as possible when i see something is changing ill post other pics, as for side efects of finasteride i saw my semen is a little more like water but nothing more than this, i still crave babes like before, and my boy still get up as sttif as before, so no problem for me i guess. :D

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey are you portuguese?

My hair is like your but i still have denser hair than you but i guess i will catch you soon

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
i usually take it after my lunch so it can get digest right
Finasteride does not metabolise any better with food. You certainly can take it with food, but it does not matter one way or the other.

Ricardo_Rodrigues

Reaction score
StoptheMadness said:
i usually take it after my lunch so it can get digest right
Finasteride does not metabolise any better with food. You certainly can take it with food, but it does not matter one way or the other.

I didn't know, thanks.

Ricardo_Rodrigues

Reaction score
FabioM said:
Hey are you portuguese?

My hair is like your but i still have denser hair than you but i guess i will catch you soon

Yap Portuguese and proud :)

googler

Established Member
Reaction score
If the treatments don't work, I think if you shave your head it will really suit you.